Eurobet problems

I recently cleared my eurobet bonus and went to withdrawl some of my winnings. Eurobet in their infinite wisdom has decided to block my withdrawl citing this neteller account is not the method I had previously deposited with. In November I did change my neteller from cnd to us dollars and on Dec 7, I had withdrawn money to the us neteller account without an incident. Now they are blocking this withdrawl. It was done shortly after clearing the bonus however I did leave over $700 in my poker account to continue to play with. Is this standard because if it is I may withdrawl all my money and say f*ck it.

Comments

• If they let you cash out to that Neteller account before it sounds to me like they don't want you to get your bonus. If they don't give you your money real soon I'd say bye bye.
  • Here is their exact wording. 

We would like to inform you that we have blocked your Neteller withdrawal due to the fact that the account details you have provided us are different from the ones you deposited with. Please be reminded that you have to withdraw back to the account you deposited with until the withdrawals have balanced with the deposits.

Kind regards
    Roxana
    Eurobet Customer Service

Right now I'm not impressed with this. I'll let everyone know how they respond to my latest message. Good thing I'm not counting on this to go to vegas or something. I have also started another withdrawl process for the money, double checking my account info. Everything is in order including the e mail on the account and the e mail on the neteller account
  • At least someone is awake as they replied within 20 minutes of my message to them, with the following response:

Thank you for your message.
    We would like to inform you that the Neteller account on file is different from the one you want to withdraw. Please send us the correct id of the account you want to use in the future so we can update your details.

Kind regards,
    Pelagia
    Eurobet Customer Services

Yet they have processed other withdrawls to the account without incident.
  • After a few more messages back and forth, this morning my withdrawl was accepted. Just hope my next cash out isn't as time consuming. The biggest pain is simply every e mail was answered by a different person, sure glad quoting comes into play.
  • Wow I havent had any trouble yet with withdrawls I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end tho.
  • I'm just wondering about all this zeejustin stuff, whether they were clamping down on all withdrawls further to verifying the winnings are legit. While eurobet is associated with poker room and no longer party this kinda thing has to be happening on all sites.
  • Probably what happened was that this is supposed to be a security check that's normally done on withdrawals and most of the time it was missed... this one time someone actually did their job and noticed that the Neteller account didn't match the one associated with your account.
  • Ok, wait...you can WITHDRAW from poker sites?
  • Yea GTA. What a novel concept eh?
  • I had same problems with eurobet, not going back there now :rage:
  • FYI, EuroBet is a HUUUUGE European betting company.. they arent out to steal your cash.
  • I know they are a huge european betting company. And I had never had a problem before. I guess the timing of this problem was interesting tho after a couple of days of e mails it was all resolved.