Friday 75 Tournament then 1/2NL and 2/5NL afterwards

That is right, we are having our popular 75 Tournament this Friday starting at 8:00pm.  Every week we are getting more and more players and this week should be our best turn out ever.  The registration starts at 7:30pm and the tournament will be starting at 8:00pm sharp.

Once we get enough players we will be opening a 1/2 NL and a 2/5 NL game.  This weeks action has been awesome so far, and most players will be returning to play Fridays game. 

Our hostess will also be here all night to take care of all your food and beverage needs. 

We are always welcome to new players and starting this week our Friday tournament will now be a league.  Each week all participants will receive points for playing and how they finish.  We will keep a leader board and will have monthly prizes for top earners and league winners. 

If anyone needs more info, you can call us at 647 430 3621 or email us at airportpoker@gmail.com

Thanks,

The Airport Club

Comments

• I haven't played live poker all week.. I'll be there to make a withdrawl. :)
  • I should be able to come by for another withdrawl..
  • what's the buy-in for the 75 player tournament?

What're you're min/max buy-ins for your no-limit games?
  • Its a $75 tournament
  • Can someone PM me the new location

Thanks
  • I'm coming tomorrow...get the bounty ready girlyman.
  • seeya tonight GTA, should be a good event.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    I'm coming tomorrow...get the bounty ready girlyman.

Me too.
  • Looks like we may get some bounties for tonights game. But it may be too easy for the players to capture Esool's. lol.

Seeya tonight man.
  • Looks like we may get some bounties for tonights game.  But it may be too easy for the players to capture Esool's.  lol.

No respect.  :fish:

Nice job on adjusting the blinds. It made the tourney last a little longer and gave as a little more room to play in the middle and lates stages.
    Improvements like this is what will keep the players coming back.
  • Awww fk, couldn't make it, sorry. Are you still having a tourney on Sundays?
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Are you still having a tourney on Sundays?

Thanks for the reminder. I just updated my calendar.
    As of this Sunday there are no more tourneys and the game starts at 9pm and is 1/2NL.
  • That is right, we are having our popular 75 Tournament this Friday starting at 9:00pm. Every week we are getting more and more players and this week should be our best turn out ever. The registration starts at 8:30pm and the tournament will be starting at 9:00pm sharp.

Once we get enough players we will be opening a 1/2 NL and a 2/5 NL game. This weeks action has been awesome so far, and most players will be returning to play Fridays game.

Our hostess will also be here all night to take care of all your food and beverage needs.

We are always welcome to new players and starting this week our Friday tournament will now be a league. Each week all participants will receive points for playing and how they finish. We will keep a leader board and will have monthly prizes for top earners and league winners.

If anyone needs more info, you can call us at 416-670-2499 or email us at airportpoker@gmail.com

Thanks,

The Airport Club

I should be there...have to see who I can place a bounty on at my starting table :c:
  • El and I are going tonight too, see you guys there.

:fish:
  • Should be a good tourny, I may not make it as I have stuff to do and I work at 8am :'(
  • BUMP and please note our FRIDAY Tourny now starts at 8PM everyweek.

See everyone tonight
  • I assume the "bump" means that this will be happening tonight? Just want to confirm to avoid an unnecessary drive.

sstar
  • I heard there are a lot of birds playing at your club?
    the guy who runs it and one of the dealers? Is that true?
  • Birds? I thought birds were chicks....

Anyone interested in going out to this tonight?

SOS, GTA, BigFish, AcidJoe???? Anyone??
  • Sstar, yes we are open today, as well we have a tournament tomorrow (See Northred posts for info) and live games tomorrow as well.

Greenking, I wouldn't say our has birds, lol. We all joke saying everyone is a bird, but our games are loose and if any player gets some good hits they can and will make a decent amount that evening.

MDS, we would love to see you out and have more forum members come to check out our club, tonights action will be great and so far there is lots of calls for the tournament. Hope to see you out.

If anyone needs any further info on tonights or Saturdays games, call 416-508-1263

Thanks