4. Dave's Boy toy :3d
5. Tim
6. Trickle Mike
7. Will
8. Walker
9: Haren

All full baby should be a fun night...

Comments

• jeez..i sit out one week and look what happenes! :)
    Nadine now okay's a game on her birthday..so if yer interested mike, we can move to my house...
    let me know what you think! :)
    M
  • I'm in, either venue. Mike, if it's your place please PM directions. See y'all soon.
  • We might as well keep it at my place, that way Nadine will have the house to herself, plus have the option of changing her mind.

Mike

Does that mean that we should or should not expect you tonight?

Plus where the hell is the trickle, I thought i might of heard from him by now
  • i am not sure about tonight! :(
    i should probably stay close to home for her birthday.....*ponder*
    but she does keep saying that she want to watch american idol.....
    hmm..
    i'll keep you posted! :)
  • OK here is what you do Mark.
    First clean the house up, tape her favorite shows, cook her favorite food. Set up the room with candles, incents, and a letter. In the letter say that she should take this time to relax have some time to herself, and that you will be home later, wink wink nudge nudge.

Then you come to poker and we will bust you out early so you can get home

Mike
  • lol!
    i like that....candles you say...
    *ponder*
    yeah..i'm liking this idea.. :)
  • well, I didnt really want to miss American Idol either :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks

:ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks :ks
  • I'm there I'll be a little late like around 7:45
    River Mike
  • why are you ..ahem..working?
    flying in from medicine hat?
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
    hey, do you wanna play some star wars before the game?
    call me!
    god work is so limiting! i can't IM people....it's MADDNESS! ;)
  • Unfortunately for all you Ontarians you will have to be putting up with me for the next little while as I will be working for the town of halton hills and no star wars tonight buddy im gonna be a little late getting to the game becuz i have a family dinner at 6 pm.
    The Trickle AKA River Mike
  • Let me get this straight.... You are unsure if you should spend time with your girl on her birthday.......But want to play star wars with mike on your girls bday..... I think we may be bugging the wrong two people about how much time they spend together....

Mike
  • i think someone is feeling left out on the whole star wars thing!?!
    Nadine is in class until like 8..but then she'll come home, and how much would it suck to come home to an empty house on your birthday?
    that would suck i think.
    but i dont really have much to do before 8pm..
    maybe i should come with full intentions of busting out in the first hour?!
    hehe
    M
  • And congrats on the halton hills job mike!
    not sure i like the "trickle"
    sounds like something from days of thunder..back in nicole and tom's hay day..now he's just a crazy scientologist wtih a pregnant joey from dawson's creek.
    i bet pacey will be pissed.
    WHAT?!
  • Blast. I just read the board and i could have played tonight. :as :ac :ah :ad
  • Sorry man 9 is full for me, One person has to sit on an automan.... what ever I'l make sure you get in next week

mike
  • good game Big Mike

Don't know what i was thinking calling with pocket 6's
    I'll cya next week.
    River Mike
  • Ya, thanks Mike. I don't know what I was thinking calling with pocket Aces. See y'all next week.
  • Ya kind of a weird vibe all around last night. And of course it had a classic tim put out with a tim going out with a runner runner suck out. Just a weird night.....

Mike
  • so who ended up taking it down?!
    yer killin me!
    btw..nadine really liked her birthday! :)
    M
  • My buddy Dave took first, Haren second. It was a weird night all the way around with jay busting out after going all in on the first hand which set up Haren with a chipstack to play haren style

Mike