Point Edward tonight.

I'll be milling around Point Edward Tonight, hoping that there is enough low limit bust outs from the tourney to get a 3/6 game in. If not I'll railing the tourney and seeing how people are. Is anyone from the forum playing thesmaller prelim eventshere, or are people just coming for the big show on the weekend.

If you are around tonight, I'll be the guy in the Detroit Tigers hat shaking his head alot. Say hello.

Cheers

Comments

• Just coming up for the big show.  I play on Saturday, and hope to advance to the final three tables on Sunday.  I look like this... say hi if you're around!

DevinArmstrong.jpg

BTW what's the poker room like?  I'm guessing 8 tables since they're doing 80 players/day.

Also, in the unlikely (extremely likely) event that I don't make the final day, what cash games do they regularly spread?  Any 20/40 or 30/60 LHE?
  • The poker room is not a room at all but rather a roped off area with poker tables in it. It can get a little distracting if the craps game is lively and all the slot machines are blaring.

In terms of side action, 5-10 is the game of choice for the Sarnia crowd. However, there are some players who look for bigger games and occassionally you see 10-20 or 20-40 on the weekends. I was talking to one of those big guns yesterday, and he said he thought that the action the tourney was generating would bring some bigger games, possibly as high as 50-100.

If I am around this weekend, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Cheers
  • Thanks for the info. Guess I'll bring earplugs for the noise level..
  • Pulling a Palmeirio. LOL
  • westside8 wrote:
    Pulling a Palmeirio.  LOL

Please explain the reference Wes... I'm not very bright...
  • Last year after Palmeiro was suspended because of his drug use, he was booed heavily. Especially one game in Toronto, he was booed by the fans so badly in his first at bat that in his second at bat, he was shown wearing ear plugs when he came up to bat which he took quite alot of heat from the media days after.

:D
  • Ahhhhh yes, I remember hearing about that.... thanks.
  • No problem. I'm just a sports nut (like others here) who remembers alot of stuff.

All the best on Friday and the weekend at Point Edward.