Comments

• Welcome back.
  • Chicks dig bad boys. Tell'em you used to be banned in Canada.
  • you were banned? WHat for?
  • Damn, my exclusive club gone forever.
  • Post of the year.
  • SirWatts wrote:
    Post of the year.

I guess I missed the post, can anyone tell me or PM me any details. I heard HG was banned, but didn't know why.
  • I'm fairly sure Watts was referring to the first post of this thread, but the hysterical laughing
    I heard through the wall gave that away
  • Welcome back HG...and BBC_Z, you left BigE out on the banning...he got canned around Christmas time for a rant about a Holiday Tree.

HG, last longer in tomorrow's CPF Tourney?
  • ...a rant about a Holiday Tree.

This, I think, is an incomplete description of a post in which Big_E told Canadian immigrants to "get on a plane and go home".

ScottyZ
  • It was the Coles notes version.

I should have left it as he got banned at Christmas time.
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    ...a rant about a Holiday Tree.

This, I think, is an incomplete description of a post in which Big_E told Canadian immigrants to "get on a plane and go home".

ScottyZ

ROFLMAO.
    harthgosh wrote:
    NH

ROFLMAO.
    Dead Money wrote:
    SirWatts wrote:
    Post of the year.

I guess I missed the post, can anyone tell me or PM me any details. I heard HG was banned, but didn't know why.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=8012.0
  • ScottyZ wrote:

ScottyZ

:rage: against my better judgement, no comment.
  • Big E wrote:
    ScottyZ wrote:

ScottyZ

:rage: against my better judgement, no comment.

who's kidding who, I can't keep my mouth shut......the context of the post in question was entirely in jest, albeit inappropriate, don't misconstrue that Holiday Tree post as my personal opinion of Canadian immigrants. I love Canada and everything Canadian and we all have a right live here as we see fit....it was meant to be a joke, lesson learned. Maybe BBC will captain the 'Banned' Team for the next Royal Cup?
  • Maybe BBC will captain the 'Banned' Team for the next Royal Cup?

In that case, I've got quite a few spots to fill.. so get movin' ppl!
  • who's kidding who, I can't keep my mouth shut......the context of the post in question was entirely in jest, albeit inappropriate, don't misconstrue that Holiday Tree post as my personal opinion of Canadian immigrants.

Believe me, I know you meant that post as a joke. This is exactly why I was disgusted by it.

ScottyZ