Johnnie's Still Hungry!!! Cheap Limit Tonight!!!

OK, so I only got to play for a few hours today, and I'm still "hungry" for some poker!! I was thinking about a .50./$1 Limit Cash game TONIGHT!!! Starting around 7 PM.

Max 10 players, NO RAKE, OK, friendly game!!!!!

Post a reply or PM (I'll be on line until then!!)

1. Johnnie
2. Mario
3. Wraychel
4. Marjolijn

Johnnie

Comments

• Ok, we're a NO GO! Bummer....

But Mario, Mary, Wraychel and I will be at Dooleys in Waterloo playing pool if anyone wants to drop by and say "Hi"

The first beer is on me. (well, I'll purchase it, and then you can drink it, it will not DIRECTLY touch my body.)

JohnnieH
  • Just getting home and I'd be tempted to come out tonight. Although... I realized today that between, the Grudge Match, the Legend tournament, and a play I'm directing, tonight is one of two free evenings that I have in the next four weeks!
  • Zithal wrote:
    tonight is one of two free evenings that I have in the next four weeks!

Is the other night going to be used for Bristol St. Classic? :D
  • Thanks for trying Johnnie!!  I had a good time anyway.. I learned a couple of new things :)  ie: who's getting pantsed...  Greek orthodox traditions...   :D

Marjolijn
  • PokerFancy wrote:
    Thanks for trying Johnnie!! I had a good time anyway.. I learned a couple of new things :) ie: who's getting pantsed... Greek orthodox traditions... :D

Marjolijn

Sweet!!!!!! Wraychel and I also had good time!!

JohnnieH

ps....Welcome to the forum (finally). Just watch your pants!!
  • Hey!!

Mary's on the forum!! WHOO HOO! Now I'll see her more often... or at least chat mroe often.

Mark
  • Mary's on the forum!!  WHOO HOO!  Now I'll see her more often... or at least chat mroe often.

Hey now, contrary to popular belief, I DO work.. sometimes ;)     

M
  • PokerFancy wrote:
    Mary's on the forum!! WHOO HOO! Now I'll see her more often... or at least chat mroe often.

Hey now, contrary to popular belief, I DO work.. sometimes ;)

M

If by work you mean laying around half-naked on a pile of cards taking pictures of yourself... please continue working. :)

Welcome to the boards, Mary!

(PS.. I've got a sexy avatar too!!)
  • I love that squirrel.

Mary, your avatar is nice too. :D
  • If by work you mean laying around half-naked on a pile of cards taking pictures of yourself... please continue working.

LoL ....  Not really.... its more of an administrative position  ;)

Yes, your avatar is hot!!!  That rat...oops,  I mean squirrell is pretty well-endowed...

Thanks for the welcome boys!

m