Your free subscription to Canadian Poker Player

Okay. I unfortunately had to make this change because it was getting expensive covering all those subscriptions. This change only effects members who registered on this forum after May 25th at 2:30am. Read carefully.

To get your free subscription to Canadian poker player follow one of the links below. You must use the links provided so results can be tracked.

1. PokerStars: This is the most recommended because we use it for member tournaments. They have the best tournament format of any site I've played on. Once you reach 100 FPP (frequent player points) email admin@pokerforum.ca and you'll be sent your free year subscription to Canadian Poker Player Magazine.

click here to download PokerStars

About FPP (Frequent Player Points)

One (1) Frequent Player Point (FPP) is awarded for playing in each raked game when the rake reaches:

$0.50 for fixed limit games with stakes $0.50/$1.00 and lower
$0.75 for fixed limit games with stakes $1/$2
$1.00 for pot limit games, no limit games, and fixed limit games with stakes $2/$4 and higher

OR

2. The 2nd option (if you already have an account with PokerStars) is to create a new account with EmpirePoker (you cannot already have an account there) you must play a minimum of 50 hands at any real money table.

click here to download EmpirePoker

OR

3. If you already have an account with Empire AND PokerStars, there is a 3rd option with PacificPoker.com. You must play a minimum of 50 hands at any real money table.

click here to download PacificPoker.com

After following the steps above, email admin@pokerforum.ca to arrange for your subscription. Yes, these are affiliate links, and I get money from them which compensate for the cost of the magazine subscriptions. Money left over will go towards upkeep of the site, hosting, and to pump up the prizepools for forum member tournaments. If you are already a subsciber of CPP and not already a member of Empire and or Pacific Poker you can still use the links above, deposit $50, play the hands, and you'll be re-imbursed the full amount of your deposit by PokerForum.ca (so more or less, you get a free $50 to fart around with)

cheers,

Sloth