Next Main Event Feb 25th Please see our poll for the March Tournament

West Side Poker Club

Presents Our

80.00 Bounty Freeze Out

Here's how it is going to work.  This will be a freeze out tournament.  There is no re-buys  and no add-ons.

Each pre-registered player will pay 80.00.  Walk-ins (non registered players) will pay 100.00
Each player will receive 3500 chips.  Blinds will be 1 hour in length.  We will use a modified West Side Poker Club blind schedule to end this tournament between 10:30 pm and midnight.

Every player will be given a special chip with the word Bounty on it

The date will be February 25, 2005.  Doors open at 11:00 am.  The tournament will start at 12:00 pm sharp!.   We have room for 120 people.  This tournament will be held in our useally hall between Kitchener an Guelph.  The final table will start with 8 players.  The top 7 players will get paid with 8th place getting the bubble prize and first getting 35%.

Here is how the Bounty part works.

Everyone is given a chip with the word BOUNTY on it.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out.

As always there will be a 2/4 NL  ring game available with a min buy-in 100.00 max buy in of 350.00.  A secnd table will be made avaliable for a 3/6 limit game or a 1/2 NL game.

Players must be pre-register at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Prophet 22

1. Jeremy
2. Mandy
3. Shopsy
4. Don S
5. Kevin F
6. Jason Cheeseman
7. Spencer Williams
8. Ian Sprague
9. Jeff Peddle
10. Ken
11. Rohit
12. Russ
13. Dennis
14. Dave Rogers
15. Troy
16. Steve Caplin
17. Kevin Webber
18. Cedube2002
19. Steve Sattler
20. Cory Johnson
21. Bert Snow
22. Reserved for Bert Snow
23. Brad Easterbrook
24. Crystal Jamieson
25. Dave Nooner
26. cyle hatch
27. Danielle Workman
28. Lu
29. Steve B
30. Johnny A
31. Jason Lee
32. Scott Cleasby
33. mike shott
34. josh carroll
35. grant o'grady
36. joe macdonald
37. Geoff Carmaker
38. John H
39. Reserved
40.Greg M
41. Don
42. Ron S
43. Bobby
44. Annie
45. Randy
46. Dameon
47. Abdul
48. Vicky W
49. John Knight
50. Cole Woods
51. Mike W friend of Rohit
52.Joesph renaud
53.Leroy Holland
54. Eddy Dale
55. Bill Mclean
56. Happy 420

Comments

• I'll likely be making it out for this one.  The last event was run very smoothly and I enjoyed myself.  Oh, and I  :h: deepstacks.
  • Thanks Greg, see you Saturday. We are almost at 50. There will be lots of play here with one hour blinds. Sign up today!

Prophet 22
  • I can't believe this tournament is not sold out yet.....What's going on guys...Brent runs some great tournaments..but you already know that...so get your asses out there. Come on Shopsy get some of your Toyota boys out there...DEAD MONEY...and where is stpboy..the whore...FLintbones...the whole KPS crew...I'll put an additional $20 bounty on my head to anyone i have played with before or anyone who has come out to one of my cash games. :rage: BRING IT ON BOYS...cause I'm going to win this one. AND LARRY 'wineman' lets get drunk...I'm buying.
  • I wish I could come, but unfortunately I work on most Saturdays (this one included).

I voted for Sunday in the poll.
  • Thanks for the comments Dameon. We are at 50. Should be a great day as always.

Prophet 22
  • Thanks to all who have pre-registerd we are almost at 60. Still time. For those who like freeze outs, this is the tournament for you.

Prophet 22
  • Hey Brent give me a call.

Cameron
  • We have about 60 people so far, still have room if you decide to come out.

Prophet 22