Omaha at Blue Heron?

Is Omaha played at Blue Heron? What are the limits and when?

Comments

• they do have omaha and omaha hi-lo, but i'm not sure of limits, i would guess somewhere from 5-10 to 20-40
  • Hey roket,

We usually have a $20-$40 Omaha Hi going 3 or 4 nights a week, always a heavy action game. Call the Poker Pit @ 1.888.294.3766 ext. 263 they'll be happy to tell you if the game is in action and the status of the wait list.

Cheers,

Lee
  • any hi/lo?

thanks
  • Hey Lee,

have you guys added the 2 new tables yet and if not when do you think they will come into play?

(p.s. the action is great for all you omaha players)
  • Hey Dozah,

The tables are being positioned this morning, surveillance will be starting their setup shortly after. Gaming Commission has to inspect and approve the setup. I'm hoping to have them in action by the end of this month or first few days in March. They will be in action for the March 8 Tournament, that means an extra 22 players in that event which translates into between $10K to $15K more in the prize pool.

Sorry GTA absolutely no demand at all for Hi-Lo, we ran a $5-$10 Hi-Lo Omaha a few years back, it went for about 5 or 6 months, died and next to nobody has expressed any desire to play. If the players want it we'll be happy to spread it.

Cheers,

Lee