this is the problem with the internet

I am starting my new gig on the first and find myself with some spare time.

I have cleaned out the cupboards, the closets, the desk here. I have done all the laundry, shopping, basically, been the dream husband.

I have started prepping for the new job, there's some prep work to do, some lists to make, some web stuff to design, and I am on top of all that.

What I find fascinating is that I happen to have some money in my neteller account (for no actual reason - I think some affiliate accounts paid me over the last couple of months). So I log into my little poker accounts and start playing again.

A little here, a little there. Now it seems like I have no real free time as I automatically double click, sit down and kill a few hours.

Stupid internet. (I say that as I am having some lousy sessions - it must be like the gym, the first few times hurt and then you get used to it again)

Comments

• Fear not. The internet is just a fad. It will pass soon enough.
  • and about 10 minutes after posting that - I am out another $50 (stupid Q on the river to make his set over my trip 10's).
  • I hear you the last 2 weeks online for me has been one bad beat after another.