WSOP 2006 Qualify

Need info on the best place to qualify for the WSOP 2006

Comments

• Fulltiltpoker.com
    Just announced the WSOP qualifying system it seems and WOW.
    Id say it rivals Pokerstars.
    Midsummer they will be having a $500 buyin WSOP main event super that will guarantee 100 $12K WSOP packs.
    yummm
  • UUUmmmm...wow 100 seats guaranteeds. Wow thats like 2500 participants needed. I guess I will have to resort to FTP if I don't qualify by then.
  • With your handle, I'm surprised you don't already play on FTP...it's a perfect fit
  • LOL. Theres a funny story with that. I've used my handle for like 2-3 years and with FTP opening back in 2004 I had the handle Tilter. Well, after about a year, they blocked my handle. No explanation, just completely blocked it. Kept getting an error upon logging. E-mailed them and such and well and they reactivated my account to a name like Non_UserId3, I was like wtf. That wasn't my ID, I want some explanations. Finally after a week they said that their support would be using the a handle with "Tilter" in it. So I had to change my handle but they gave me $50 as compensation. I didn't play much since, and just keep my game to usually Stars and wherever I see a great overlay :P
  • www.ladbrokes.com
    Very nice wsop package...they say its worth 18,000. You get entry into 2 and possibly 3 events aswell as spending cash. I entered a $80 sat. which got me into a $750 sat. where 1 in 20 get main package.
    Wish me luck

Wader
  • I went the cheap bastard route: $0.80 step tourney. So far I am out $1.60. :D
  • One of the free bar tours is offering two great chances of winning WSOP seats. A newbie like me :fish: won a bar finals with only four players last week, :) so I have already qualified for the championship tournament, where the winner will win a U$1,000 WSOP seat and paid trip to Las Vegas.

The monthly regional finals will start next week. There will only be up to 16 players in each regional final, and I qualified for two of them. Each winner will qualify for the Grand Championship tournament, where the champion will win a U$10,000 seat and trip to the Main Event in Las Vegas. There will only be around 70 qualifiers in the Grand Championship, so your chances of winning a seat to the U$55 million+ Main Event is approximately 1 in 70!
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^
    what bar would this be at in what city????????????
  • Paradise has started their WSOP qualifiers and satellites for Players club points.

1000 Points to enter the WSOP Qualifier and 100 for the sat to the qualifter.