Suggestion for new section (Bad Beats)

How about a section just for bad beats. You know a place for those threads that ask "Did I play this wrong?" Dealt to Hero [Ah,Ac].
A place where people feeling crummy about their luck can vent without being ridiculed.
As the forum becomes more popular we will see more of these types of posts and it would be nice to put them in one place where users looking for insight and to improve their game can dodge them more easily.

Sloth, great site by the way. I've managed websites in the past (nothing as popular as this mind you) and it is thankless.
cheers
Al

Comments

• Thank you very much O-S-F (far too lazy to type your full name this moment) I've wondered if "bad beats" would warrant its own section in the past as well, I find that of course most other poker related forums tend to have them, and they usually end up being a pissing contest about it not really constituting a bad beat. Also, I think these stories tend to make their way into "online poker talk" or "b&m talk" depending on where they played out...like "check out this gross hand from Brantford"

I have thought of other areas as well, like perhaps an "advanced strategey" and a "beginners table" which would include both on and offline discussion, depending on where the poster sees fit to place their question.
  • sloth wrote:
    Thank you very much O-S-F (far too lazy to type your full name this moment)

heh heh!!! :D oh benevolent dictator, please feel free to change it to ColonelPanik. I think I was drunk when I chose that name and I do not have the access rights to change it.
    cheers
  • Alternatively, we could call this section "Degree trip reports". As BBC might say: YAWN. :)
  • OMG If there was a section made solely for bad beads i'd learn how to hack then hack the site and delete the section. NO BODY CARES!!!! Go cry into your pillow.
  • OMG If there was a section made solely for bad beads i'd learn how to hack then hack the site and delete the section. NO BODY CARES!!!! Go cry into your pillow.

This is the best reason to have a special section. You would never, ever have to read another bad beat story disguised as a "hand for analysis" on this site.