All players please read

Hello everyone,

We would just like to give everyone a pre-welcome to our venue for this event. It seems are really coming together and I would like to congradulate Sandro and all the team captains for their work to date. We are pumped and are more then excited to be your hosts as well. It looks like the games of choice afterwards is going to be 2/5 LIMIT, 1/2 NL and possibly 5/10 LIMIT. We will spread other games as well if players are willing to play. We would like to see what the interest would be in having a 1/2 PL Omaha game. Is anyone interested in this??

Also we do have a menu and large selection of beverages here and will have two hostess to cater to everyone. Is there any special requests for items that we may of overlooked?

You can respond with any info you think will help us to host this event by replying on here on emailing us at airportpoker@gmail.com

Also for driving directions could you please contact your team captians and if the team captians do not have them yet, ask them to contact Sandro.

We will see everyone on Saturday and if anyone wants to play before the tournament just come by anytime as our 1/2 NL and 2/5 NL game from Friday will still be running right until the tournament starts.

Seeya on Saturday,

The Airport Club

Comments

• My only request is that it is a "nut free" environment.

I am deathly allergic to PEANUTS, any residue on the cards/chips from people eating them during the day and then
    playing is enough to cause a reaction.

Dave
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    My only request is that it is a "nut free" environment.

With two Kitchener teams in attendance it s hard to keep it "nut free".  :D
  • Wolf,

There is never any nuts around as the oils they leave on peoples fingers grease up the cards. So we do not have any peanuts or nuts around.
  • I am interested in a PL Omaha game.

Maybe if you set out a sign-up list for the various games we could determine where the demand is.

Thanks
  • Wolf,

There is never any nuts around as the oils they leave on peoples fingers grease up the cards.  So we do not have any peanuts or nuts around.

Thanks for the info, its an odd request but pretty important to me.

Looking forward to Saturday, thanks for hosting for us!
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Wolf,

There is never any nuts around as the oils they leave on peoples fingers grease up the cards.  So we do not have any peanuts or nuts around.

Thanks for the info, its an odd request but pretty important to me.

Looking forward to Saturday, thanks for hosting for us!

Dang, one more "missed" opportunity to get Wolff with his allergy pen 'Pulp Fiction' style.
    :'(
  • You say you have a menu. I am a vegetarian and does that fit into your menu? At least one big salad would do......
  • Makes a mean Ceasar Salad and Grilled Cheese!!! :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Makes a mean Ceasar Salad and Grilled Cheese!!! :D

LOL Actually no. I don't eat dairy, breads, meat so I think the ceasar salad is gone.
  • You should just say vegan next time, it's far less ambiguous.