How to get 500 raked hands the quickest???

What are some strategies to get 500 raked hands ASAP? Multi-table? low(micro) limit games, 6 handed games? multi-6 handed games? Just wondering, need 500 raked hands by Feb 22 on PP.

Thanks

Comments

• is PP Party or Paradise? If it's party, multitabling 1-2 is probably easiest because almost every hand will be raked (rake starts at $5). Feb. 22? You have AGES to clear 500 raked hands if you multi-table (or even single table).
  • Yup its Party Poker.

Thanks for the insight. Wasnt sure how it works there.
  • www.bonuswhores.com

has charts which estimate the average hourly clear rates at the various limits.

ScottyZ
  • 10-table 1/2 at Party Poker. 500 raked will go quick.
  • $25 pot limit Holdem generates about 65%-70% raked hands.

The one semi bizarre thing with those tables are now filled with multi tabling $200 and $400 buy in No limit players to earn raked hands (and thus Party points) faster to meet VIP offers that just went out.  Party in it's wisdom gives the same rate of Party points for no limit poker regardless of the buy in , whether it is $25 or $2000, so now they have people generating far less rake because they can meet their VIP goals faster at the cheaper tables.  Their marketing department is not gifted when it comes to creating promotions.

Still, those tables are still a very fast way to get raked hands done, about 40 -45 per table per hour.  .5/1 limit is usually 50% raked hands from memory (been a long time since I played those for a bonus).  .5/1 Omaha hi/lo is nearly 80%+ raked hands but you only get about 40 hands in per hour as it is a slower game with many more multi player showdowns.

12 days should give you plenty of time to complete the bonus regardless of what game you play.

Oh, if you 10 table 1/2 you should finish the bonus in about 1-2 hours :P
  • If you play Omaha Hi-lo playing the 50$ PL tables will be cinch to clear. Lots of hands and pots get quite large by the river.
  • yep, Omaha will clear quickly..if you're not an Omaha player even playing .50/1.00 limit multi-tabling 3-4 tables will clear quickly as well and the games are super juicy!!!
  • 15 table heads-up 100 200 omaha hi lo with a declare, no shit
  • Big E wrote:
    playing .50/1.00 limit multi-tabling 3-4 tables will clear quickly as well

1/2 clears much more quickly than .5/1 on Party. Pots are raked at $5 for both .5/1 and 1/2, so at 1/2 almost every pot is raked. They start raking 2/4 at $20. When I have a bonus to clear quickly I usually drop to the 1/2 and 6-table it.
  • Last bonus I got from Party I played $25NL and when the pot is raked at $1 for .05 rake I was awarded a raked hand. Multi tabled for an hour while doing other stuff and didn't play hands except top 10 starters. Won over $100 in poker and $120 in bonus. Just posting and folding would give you a great return as every pot is raked at least .05. Has the rake amount changed? Min .25?
  • pokerdro wrote:
    Last bonus I got from Party I played $25NL and when the pot is raked at $1 for .05 rake I was awarded a raked hand.  Multi tabled for an hour while doing other stuff and didn't play hands except top 10 starters.  Won over $100 in poker and $120 in bonus.  Just posting and folding would give you a great return as every pot is raked at least .05. Has the rake amount changed? Min .25?

This method works great on Empire too!!!!
  • raked hand is $1 min. pot on empire. I don't think party has changed.(haven't played there in a while)
  • pokerdro wrote:
    Last bonus I got from Party I played $25NL and when the pot is raked at $1 for .05 rake I was awarded a raked hand.  Multi tabled for an hour while doing other stuff and didn't play hands except top 10 starters.  Won over $100 in poker and $120 in bonus.  Just posting and folding would give you a great return as every pot is raked at least .05. Has the rake amount changed? Min .25?

I used this as well on my last run on Party and Empire. 25NL worked great. Found out to that I can be profitable at this game.
    Empire's low limit limit tables are so tight I found it tough to rake hands. Even at 1/2 on Empire. I'm sure the Party games are juicy at this limit.
    But, on Empire expecially 25NL tables are great. or play .50/1.00 Omaha or O8 to rake them.
  • mrfunk wrote:
    raked hand is $1 min. pot on empire. I don't think party has changed.(haven't played there in a while)

Party and Empire are now separate. Party Poker is now an independent site with no skins, and Empire Poker is part of the WPC network.

At Party Poker, the minimum rake for a "raked hand" is $0.01 according to their website.
    Raked hand: A hand that a) a player participates in (dealt cards) and b) has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player.

This makes bonus clearing particularly easy when the rake is taken in micro-increments, such as in NL, or micro-stakes Limit.

ScottyZ