Saturday Feb 11th 8pm - $40 NL Tourney and 1/2 NL Game

This Saturday at 8pm, we'll be having another multi-table tournament!  Thanks for those who drove a long way just to come check out the game, and I hope to see you back here again this Saturday! 

And this Saturday we'll also be bringing back our Heads Up Battle!  It will be single elimination, $20 per slot, and you can buy up to 3 slots (if available).  We'll cap it at, 8/16/24/32 players.  Come check this out, this will happen right after the tournament ends!

Scarborough (Port Union and 401) Its right after Morningside a little.

Time
8pm
*Please arrive 7:30-7:45 as its first come first serve after 8, and it was filled up before 7:45 last time.

Stakes
$40 NL Freezeout Tournament. 
$20 NL Heads up Battle
1/2 NL Ring games will also run after tables are combined. (Min $50 - Max $200)

More Info
You can check out the website for more details on our game! http://www.jae.ca/jpt/

Contact
Jae, please call 416 720 7677.  Or email: jae@jae.ca

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Oh yea, I forgot to mention there is only 8 spots left.

Thanks
  • Feb 7th Update

5 Spots Left. 1st place is gauranteed $400. 2nd, 3rd and 4th will vary depending on how many players play at the tournament. But the prize pool should be at least $800.

Thank you once again.
  • Count me in, plus 1.. .last tournament was a blast... Got to get me some of those JPT Breakfast

:ah :ac :ad :as
  • Oh Jae, whats the Jackpot for the Tournament?
  • Oh Jae, whats the Jackpot for the Tournament?

Well, the top 10 players in the standings, after 12 round of battling will earn a seat into the Finals Championship Game. Where every 1 pt they have earned gives them 100 in chips to start off with. Blinds schedule is the same.

At the end of the 12 nights, whoever is in 1st place (before the tournament) will automatically get $100.

Than at the tournament, the winner should take home a good couple hundred dollars. As well, there will be prizes, cash bonuses for cash game, and other things for maybe 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
  • Feb 9th Update

2 seats left in the tournament. 2 days left till the tournament as well! Don't worry if you can't make 8pm, we'll be having our heads up tournament as well as 1/2 NL cash game! So you can come anytime.

For the tournament, please reserve by calling me (Jae) at 416 720 7677, or email jae@jae.ca

Take care, thanks.
  • you put me down for one already right? see you there
  • you put me down for one already right? see you there

Yes Shyguy...!