Multitabling makes me a better player

I'm notorious for impatience in online MTTs and full ring games. Since I started 2-3 tabling I've found that I can play games that I previously found tedious to play by themselves. Playing a MTT along with 2 full ring omaha8 tables has been perfect for me, while playing any of these by themselves would result in some impatient donk plays.

Anyone with similar findings?

Comments

• I do the same thing and I found that I was placing alot better in MTT's when I had 2 other tables going. I'll play a MTT and a SNG along with a cash game. I'm looking into getting a nice big monitor to 4 table. Need to figure out how that will work on my laptop.

Red
  • I have a 1200x1600 monitor for my desktop, it was pretty cheap (it's not a flatscreen)...maybe $300 over a year ago. Check out Best Buy's website. On my laptop I generally just 2 table and watch tv as my third table. I'm thinking of upgrading to a 1200x1600 laptop as well.
  • I highly recommend the Dell 20.1" LCD monitor, but not the widescreen version.
    1600x1200 allows no overlap 4 tabling.  Order it off of dell.ca as it costs the same as any one of equal specifications you will find at BestBuy.
    Also I use it exclusively with my laptop as opposed to a desktop, but thats so I can sit in the living room and watch tv at the same time i play, which maybe I should look into changing.  :)