SUPERBOWL! Guelph! (i caved!)

So....i have been coerced...i have been turned. The long and the short of it..i was not going to run a game on sunday due to superbowl and bla bla bla. Then a few people told me that they were counting on me running a superbowl game. Then a few more.
So....without further procrastination.....i will be holding a game on superbowl sunday. Everyone is welcome to chill out after and watch the game. Bring some burgers and dawgs for the Q....you know..whateve.
We can even have a little side bet on the game.
I know this is a little late to be posting for a superbowl game..so if there is not explosive interest i'll close the poker game and just have people over to watch the football game.

If i get a lot of people wanting to play i'll run 2 tables with different prize structures (maybe one low limit or cash table, one tourney table suggestions are welcome). This means that i can have a total of 18 people sign up. (if 6 people bring chairs)
As of now this is how this stands

1. Mark P
2. Nadine
3. Mark Lew "i"
4. Jim "the egyptian" mina
5. Jim's wife "the egyptian loving" Jen
6. River Mike
7. "Darkness" Haren
8. Vegas Tim

Comments

• God damn I have to work on Sunday this blows if you start later (like 6:30) I might be able to come so post a start time.
    River Mike
  • dude, the superbowl starts at 6:30!!
    call in sick!
  • I'm a no go, I have a party/football game/work/ cooking/ have to watch game/ other stuff!!! So I will have no chance to come to the game and donate money

Mike
  • I am supposed to be having some guests from Toronto, but lots of snow in forecast might put the kybosh on their travel. Can I sign up as a tentative? To be honest I'd rather play poker anyway:)
  • Hmmm Bad weather I could say that to my employer good thinking Tim
    I'll be there (if there is really bad weather)
    River Mike
    Booya
  • sounds good tim! and Mike...
    anyone else??
    Should be a good time!
    M