Less Entries (why?)

Hey... we had only 14 for this tourney and I was just wondering why less than last time?

I expected that it would grow for a few tourneys before dropping...

...any ideas?

--Mike

Comments

• My guess is the game format. NL is soooo popular.

IMO, it was important that I set up a 'rounded' set of poker games, with the understanding that NLHE is significantly more popular. In the interest of the forum, and as a poker player, I felt that the 'other' games can both provide a new experience to people as well as offer others a chance to compete in their favourite game.
  • I like the fact that is NOT just NLHE. I 'grew up' playing stud and like my chances at any type of poker.

It's too bad Canada is soooo big... it'd be cool to have a year end "B&M" tourney where you have to win your way in and play H.O.R.S.E. for the POKERFORUM.CA Championship!
  • I like the fact that is NOT just NLHE. I 'grew up' playing stud and like my chances at any type of poker.

It's too bad Canada is soooo big... it'd be cool to have a year end "B&M" tourney where you have to win your way in and play H.O.R.S.E. for the POKERFORUM.CA Championship!

Maybe someone will host a 'super home game'! :)

However, this is an excellent suggestion for a year-end climax to our PokerForum.ca Tourney schedule!
  • Alright... Sometime next spring... details to follow...

The Pokerforum.ca Homegame championship in Cornwall, Ontario.

Win your way in through the bi-monthly tourneys...

I'll host it... seriously if enough people can make it.