5/10 LIMIT Kitchener Friday

Get ready for a limit night at Damians. For those of you that have been here before you know exactly what to expect...the poker room you always wanted. Our games usally run right through the night and into the early morning. We are always welcome to new players stopping by. Like always food and beverages (full bar) are included on the house. Yes we do provide a professional table and professional dealer (over 20 yeras exp.), so if you enjoy playing poker, please come out and have some fun, and meet some new friendly faces.
Feel free to give us a call anytime with any questions or concerns about our game or location.
We're aiming for a 8pm start...this will be our first limit night

Yes you can reserve a seat.
For more info call

Damian 519 574-7045

Comments

• Here is a little update to all my regular players.

As most of you know I had plans to relocate our poker game to a new location.
    Plans have changed......I am not relocating......and Damians place lives on. However it's time to give our establishment a name. As you know this place is not just a home game...we are a part of Canadas poker culture. Help me out guys, give me some serious suggestion for a name for our poker club...I'm not that creative. In the upcoming weeks you will see many minor and major renovations taking place...cause you know were all about comfort and fun....yes the fooseball table should been in this week. The first major change comes into affect as of February 5th, 2006.....WE ARE A SMOKE FREE ESTABLISHMENT....This Saturdays game will be the last smoking event.

Upcoming events for our CLUB
    Bigger veriety of games (limit, omaha, dealers choice etc.)
    Invitational free roll
    120 person freezout planed for early March
    Boxing match vs 'pparent' (i don't even know this guy) :D

Please drop me a line if you have any question or serious suggestions.

THANK YOUR FOR YOU ONGOING SUPPORT...YOU GUYS MAKE THIS HAPPEN