**UPDATE**2/4 No Limit Holdem -Game Saturday night KITCHENER

BACK ON THIS WEEKEND!!!

Get ready for another night at Damians. For those of you that have been here before you know exactly what to expect...the poker room you always wanted.  The game usually runs right through the night and into the early morning.  We are always welcome to new players stopping by.  Like always food and beverages (full bar) are included on the house.   Yes we do provide a professional table and professional dealer (over 20 yeras exp.), so if you enjoy playing poker, please come out and have some fun, and meet some new friendly faces.
Feel free to give us a call anytime with any questions or concerns about our game or location.
We're aiming for a 8pm start...

Yes you can reserve a seat.   
For more info call

Damian  519 574-7045

Thank you to everyone that has come out to play in the past...we had a full table both nights last week (when we finally got started).
Congratulations to all of last weeks winners!!!!!!!

Comments

• I just want to give the heads up to everyone interested that this is a great game. It's my regular place because of the professional dealers, service and value. the action is fast and hard but if you play well you can do very well at this table and definatly improve on your game :fish:
  • karla likes timmy's
  • Don't you guys get me involved in your battles.

Timmy don't take that shit.
  • Here is a little update to all my regular players.

As most of you know I had plans to relocate our poker game to a new location.
    Plans have changed......I am not relocating......and Damians place lives on.  However it's time to give our establishment a name.  As you know this place is not just a home game...we are a part of Canadas poker culture.  Help me out guys, give me some serious suggestion for a name for our poker club...I'm not that creative.  In the upcoming weeks you will see many minor and major renovations taking place...cause you know were all about comfort and fun....yes the fooseball table should been in this week.  The first major change comes into affect as of February 5th, 2006.....WE ARE A SMOKE FREE ESTABLISHMENT....This Saturdays game will be the last smoking event.

Upcoming events for our CLUB

Invitational free roll
    More veriety of games (omaha, dealers choice night etc.)
    120 person freezout planed for early March
    Boxing match vs 'pparent' (i don't even know this guy) :D

Please drop me a line if you have any question or serious suggestions.

THANK YOUR FOR YOU ONGOING SUPPORT...YOU GUYS MAKE THIS HAPPEN
  • The line up

1.Anthony
    2.Voja + Guest
    3.Patrik
    4.Abdul
    5.Dave
    6.joel
    7.paul
    8.Bob and
    9.bOb

Don't be shy get your name on this list
  • stick to your 10SNG's mike. 27 off ain't going to take you far at this game. by the way nice to see you stick your two cents everywhere I post and for places you never play, WS, damians. I could always see hatred in thoes eyes when I use to play you :fish:
  • Come on Kids no fighting!!!!!!
    Save that shit for the table!!!
  • The action is hard tonight.....seats open. Game going strong !!!

TOnights side action featured.....heads up 10/20 NL.....Congrats BOB..nice hand nice hand. :ac :ad
    GIve me a call I wil hold your seat