$3/6 LIMIT this Wed in K/W

As some of you may know, when we first started holding home games we really wanted to create a space where low limit players could play without driving all the way to Brantford from the K/W area. However, due to limited interest at the time, we were unable to launch a successful game until now. Please join us this Wednesday night at 8pm for a RAKE-FREE, friendly game of $3/6L. As always, dealers and refreshments will be provided.

Please PM or call me at 519-589-7620 for more info  :c: :d: :s: :h:

cheers!

Xuan

Comments

• Sounds good.  I'm almost certain I will be there.

-Erik
  • i will most likely be coming on wednesday
  • I can't imagine why me and pinhead wouldn't be in
  • Wow, it's awesome we have so much interest =)

I was just wondering though, if anyone would object if we held it on Thursday instead...
    Let us know if this totally ruins things.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Xuan
  • I could probably make it on Thursday Xuan.

Steve
  • i can make it on thursday
  • Thursday would be a maybe for me. Good chance of no for Thursday, but not sure yet.
    -Erik
  • That's fine with me.
  • sorry Erik! Guess it's gonna be Thursday =/
    Hopefully it'll work out for you too.
  • xuan i'm going to need some new directions... i probably won't be there till 8:30-9:00
  • xx could you please PM me directions today before 6pm, i might bring a friend do you think there will be open seats?
  • I should be there around 9:30 or 10, just call for directons Kyle or I can PM them to you if you prefer, just let me know.
  • yeah, xuan pmed me the directions already, so i think i know where i'm going... see you tonight.
  • Kyle there should definitely be open seats if you come 8:30-9 =)