Today's $500 + 30 MTT at Stars

Anyone else playing in it? I won a seat and I think I'll use it today.

Some fool named "Money800" is registered... dead money, I'm sure.

Comments

• GRAPPA is the only player I recognize at my table, and he is tough.
  • Not anymore he's not :D
  • Lol true true... guess he won't be a problem... my table was broken after one hand, and I don't know anyone at my new table.
  • GL, I'm watching now and will check in now and then....

stp
  • Just lost 500 trying to get 88 to fold on a ten-high flop.  Hope the image is worth it!
  • My black AK didn't want a caller after betting 200 into a flop with 3 low hearts... and didn't get one.
  • Gl aces, I'll check in later.

LOL. I ended up winning 4 the 22R Sats, and I'm not even going to play. I am pathetic. I told my self I was only going to play if I won another this morning, and I almost did, but some chump busted my QQ with A6 for a 30K pot near the end. GG me.  

Anyways GL man.
  • Lemme get this straight... you won 4 seats to this event, and you're not playing in it? What else are you going to use 2120 T dollars for?
  • I'm saving them :)

I just felt I could use them better elswhere. I probly play the 150+12 a few times this week. Also, I dont play cashgames on stars, so its as good as money to me.
  • Ah I see Irah. Good luck with the small fortune in T dollars!

Maybe I should have skipped this tournament as well... I head into the first break at 1500 down from my starting stack of 2500. We're about to play 50/100 blinds.

My biggest mistake so far was misplaying JJ in the BB. The pot was raised and re-raised by the time it came to me... I think I should have folded, but I called. The original raiser folded. Heads-up to a king-high flop, I bet into it, was raised, and had to fold. Ugh.
  • I was wondering what you had there...thought maybe KK or something since it was raised and reraised to you and you smooth called and then bet into him on the flop.

Good luck Devin, hope to see you take this down.
  • Lost 2 races back to back... my TT vs AK and then my 77 vs AK. IGHN. Wait, I am home. I go away from the tournament now. IGAFTTN.
  • Tough one A_A. I've found those larger buyins ($215-$530)
    brutal for getting any decent runs of cards.