The Airport Club

Hey

Just wanted to send a shout out to the Airport Club guys. I went by there last night for the first time after playing a few sit n' go's at esool's and they run a pretty good game. Played 1-2 NL for about 2.5 hours, took down a nice chunk of change. They've got 4 or 5 tables, flat screens on the walls, food and drinks, and a pretty fun bunch of regulars it seemed.

They also have a high-hand jackpot, which goes to the week's best hand. Which really burned me up because at esool's I flopped a Queen high straight-flush, and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt.

My only suggestion guys - put some paint up on the walls. Even just a few coats of dark blue or black paint would do wonders...

I'll be back for sure, and definitely looking forward to the charity game down the road.

AK

Comments

• Ak

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions and yes we are in the process of covering the walls a little with pictures and paintings and glad you had a good time and taking home a nice stack helps with a first outting. Good play by the way. And the doors are always welcome and we would love to have you out again.

Hopefully see you soon,

The Airport Club