All players feedback needed

Hello everyone,

We are the Airport Club look forward to having everyone at our venue for this event. And from what Sandro has lined up it is looking to be a great event for everyone.

We are constantly trying to make our place a fun and enjoyable place to play and therefore would like to see what games the players want spread before hand.

We will also be running a high hand Jackpot for that day in the live games after the tournament. So the highest hand that anyone gets, obviously a Royal Flush being the highest, will win that days Jackpot. The rules for the jackpot are that you only need one of your hole cards to win, and you DO NOT need a showdown to win. Once the hand is made you win. We project the jackpot to be around 500-600 or more for that night.

Also if anyone has any other feedback for us at the club we would love to here it.

Thanks

The Airport Club

Comments

• I'll stay to play 10 20, otherwise it's off to Brantford I guess.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    I'll stay to play 10 20, otherwise it's off to Brantford I guess.

yes, we get it, you play 10/20. Congrats. It's not that big a deal.
  • Eye patch too tight?

I could stick around and play 5 10 with you, but I don't want to see you "pull a Caesars"
  • wow....can ya feel the love.

I personally wouldn't mind a 2/5 limit game..but i think i may be in the minority.
    Then again i will be playing poker all day..but i wont be sticking around for 5/10 or 10/20.
    Looking forward to seeing this venue...i've heard a lot about it.. Should be a great day!
    M
  • i'll definately play some 2-5 limit... or some 1-2 NL if there isn't enough interest for the 2-5
  • What time are we expected to wrap up? Or is it play poker all day..... play poker all night. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I have other committments sunday morning so it won't be that late a night for me.
  • Hard to get a handle on everyones preferences if no one replies.
    No more votes since I voted yesterday early afternoon.

Paid advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • What about a mixed game table, in the spirit of the tourney, might be nice to keep it going with a omaha, omaha 8, holdem dealers choice table, say 3/6 with a kill
  • Might be interested in some 1/2 or 2/5 limit.
  • What about a mixed game table, in the spirit of the tourney, might be nice to keep it going with a omaha, omaha 8, holdem dealers choice table, say 3/6 with a kill

This would be great, dealer's choice. A great game is 2-4 card dealer's choice hi/lo. Playing 2 and 3 card hi/lo is a brain twister (you only have to use I card for hi and lo like in holdem).