RiverratJosh has 5-5NL action Tuesday at the "Basement" Get paid to play!!

We are located on Pape just north of the Danforth. Call me for details

647 999 0089.

We run Sun, Tues, Wed (60$ freezeout), and fridays.

The action is amazing.

we get underway at about 7-7:30

food and drink included.

Get 50$ for every buddy you bring down to try the place out!!!!

Comments

• Sunday TONIGHT!! 7PM 5-5NL

Played on a 5000$ poker table complete with lighting effects WPT style.

Great crowd. Food and drinks free as always.

Already hosted several Forum members.

Josh
  • Tuesday Tonight, at The Basement.

5-5NL

hot waitress, free food and drinks.

On pape just north of Danforth, just call me

647 999 0089
    Josh

Get paid to bring out Buddies.
  • Sunday TONIGHT!! 7PM 5-5NL

Played on a 5000$ poker table complete with lighting effects WPT style.

Josh

wow, i don't want to see the rake in that game
  • The vig is 5%.....the lowest around actually.

5bucks on a hun. Thats better than Money Mart. We cap it of coarse.

The action has been great.

Forum Members that come out get paid to play
  • Sounds like a good deal, was just joking wrt to the table.

Let me know if you ever get any limit action.
  • I have had no requests fro limit yet.

but the offer stands, 20$ cash for any forum members that come down and get in the game.
  • Yes Tonight is on for wednesday. 60$ freezeout to start.

5-5 NL to follow.

20$ a head for forum members who come out and try the 5-5NL game out , and see our new place.

Josh
  • We are on for Tonight FRIDAY..... game will start around 8:00pm

call me before you come down to intro yourself.

Josh
  • RiverRatJosh:

Is there any regulations on age? I have a couple buddies and myself who might want to drop by sometime, but unfortunately we're all only 17.
  • The crowd ranges 20's to senior citizen.
    I am going to say however that I wish that anyone who came out to be 18 or over. I am sure I dont need to point out what problems could arise. It is an adult atmosphere, and about as real and brutal as life can get sometimes.

Without sounding like an ass, I am going to say that X-box will provide a safer environment for you than my place will.
    I look at things in a very simple and succinct way........a situation is advantageous when good can come from it, or when the good outweighs the bad..........In my position, only Bad things can happen for us if I had Teens down to the place.

Its like the guy who sits in the 5-5NL Game and explodes, turnign his 200$ into 2000$........He is a winner right? Only if he gets up!
    And being up so much, he has to ask himself what good and bad can come out of Continuing to play for another 16 hours. As I expained before, How much lucker can you get at that point. What do you want......6000$ in one sitting off of 200$. It is not likely, and therefore ONLY BAD THINGS CAN HAPEN from that point forward. HE MUST, if he is smart QUIT. BUt he is not smart! You see how once he is up to 2000$ ONLY BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN, IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE FROM THERE, and why stick around for the DOWN SWING. Any way weird analogy but same dihlema

ONLY BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN if I have 17 year olds down to the place.
  • WIth that diatribe.....

We are on tonite once the Super bowl is no longer in question and people get bored, and want to play some cards...

I figure about 9pm....

Call me fro exact detailson location beyond the Pape, North of Danforth Description.

647 999 0089
  • Hi Josh, I foned you earlier today and said i might drop by. Something came up at home with the fiancee, and I couldn't show up. I apologize. Hope to drop by sometime soon.
  • We are on for Tuesday starting at around 8pm.....

Here is the kicker......

If you come out great! try the place on for size. If you shoot this is for you.

Please accept our offer of 40$ bucks CASH for any referals you bring along. We want a little exposure amongst the poker community that plays in the downtown area. We are willing to pay for it. So , as stated 40$ for every friend you introduce to the place.

Call me for the no-catch details.

647 999 0089
  • see you tonight at around 8pm/

Josh
  • We are on for tonight. As every tuesday. And the offer still stands. Bring a friend out to the club and get 50$ cash fro every one that gets in the game up to 3

call me for details

Josh 647 999 0089