High Action Fridays @ The Airport Club (Tournament and Live Games)

Hello everyone,

Tonight we start the action off with our $75 Tournament starting at 9:00pm. Every week we get more and more people out for them and tonight looks like it will be out biggest night ever. Once we get enough players we will open the 1/2 NL and 5/5 NL games as well.

We also will have a hostess to take care of you all evening for when you need some food or beverages.

We are always open to new players coming by, and if you need further info you can call us or email us.

Thanks,

The Airport Club
416-670-2499

Comments

• We also will have a hostess to take care of you all evening for when you need some
    The Airport Club
    416-670-2499

I will be there tonight cuz I definitely need some.
  • esool wrote:

I will be there tonight cuz I definitely need some.

mo1.gif
  • I'm hoping the check this out tonight.

Sent an email....I need directions.
  • I just want to say that I played in the Freeze out last night at the Airport club and they run a solid game. It was a good group and they run a great club. If any one looking for games in the west end they should check it out.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    I just want to say that I played in the Freeze out last night at the Airport club and they run a solid game. It was a good group and they run a great club. If any one looking for games in the west end they should check it out.

Yeah but... did you make good use of my chips??
  • esool wrote:

Yeah but... did you make good use of my chips??

Yeah.....I took your chips and found them a new home.......

at the other side of the table......

with another player :'(
  • That sucks.

The one time I should have folded my kings. :)