New Time for Omaha Tonight 7 pm

Just seeing if there would be interest for a 10 dollar stg pl omaha game at around 5 or 6 on Saturday. If I have a good number I will host but just inquiring about interest. Looking for 6-8 peeps

1. Big Mike
2. Jay
3.River Rat Mike
4.Sandro
5.Sandro's better half
6.Tommy Boy
7.Nadine
8.Nadine's Better Half

Mike

Comments

• yo yo sign me up.
    River Mike
    BTW I might have another person to play awaiting there email.
    BOOYA
  • I'd love to play, but I can't this weekend. Keep me posted of any future games. It's so hard to find an omaha game.
  • The better half and i are in also.
  • Looks like the game is coming together, still no word from Mark and his better half. By the way who is furfy?? And if that is coach K picture that you have..... I'm not sure if I could trust someone with that type of judgement into my house. I hate Duke!!!!!

Mike
  • "By the way who is furfy??"

Don't post if you don't want responses.

And if you want to base the players at your table on your basketball preferences, fine by me. I'll take my 3 National championships, 10 Final Fours, Hall of Fame coach, and 18-1 record, and find another game....no problem.
  • looks like furfy gets hot under the collar despite the cute and cuddly name..
    if the game is at 6pm, we can both make it toniight!
    M
  • Can someone pm me some directions?
    River Mike
  • why you godda be THAT GUY?
  • Sorry I fixed it up

mike
  • what did you fix up??? i was talking to river mike! :)
  • I thought you were talking about the list of players, you and nadines names where switched before

Mike
  • i think it's time for a sexy party!
  • shit....we wont make it for 6pm...
    it's gonna be more like 6:30 - 7:00...
    let me know if we are no longer welcome ! :(
    (my girlfriends parents are helping us with some house stuff....and it is now apparent that it wont be done in time for us to go to poker for 6pm!~ :( )
    M
  • New time for Poker tonight. Moved to 7pm.

Mike
  • Thanx for hosting Big Mike
    BTW I dont wanna playif Tom ever plays :rage:
    and next time exnay on the Oklahoma
    Rivver Mike and BTW Mark I am that guy
    BOOYA