Game 11 Player's List

The Leader Board is EXACTLY as it should be in my opinion :D My victory last week has bumped me on top of the overall Leader Board, with El in second, and Derksen right on her heels. It's going to be a close race, and with two games left in the season, it's still anybody's race to win.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-20 15:23:07
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-20 16:30:21
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-20 22:02:25
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-22 11:03:56
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-23 10:48:04
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-24 06:11:16
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-24 19:47:19
Air_Marshal_d - Seat Reserved - via email
Hork42 - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-25 16:01:49
TPower - Seat ReserveD - via email
Esool - Seat OPEN (your loss)
Happy42 - Seat Reserved - via posting
TPower's Friend - Seat Reserved - via email
Numbers - Seat Reserved - 2006-01-26 13:25:33
LittleCa - Seat Reserved - via email

Please confirm your seat asap. Thanks.
AJ

Comments

• Hey everyone, I have added a new player to the next game who happens to be my brother. He is staying with me for a few days and has requested to join our game. I'm hoping nobody minds me adding him, he will only be playing one game, but he is very interested in joining in and playing a live league game with us.
  • As long as he knows the cardinal rules of poker:

Fold to Derek's raises and call Derek's reraises.

Looking forward to another new face (and more cash in the kitty)
  • Well, can't promise you he had the same rule book as you Derksen, you will just have try to take him down before I do!

Another new player added as well...TPower...who contacted me late last week and is eagar for some action this week. More fuel to the fire :D Looks like the league is gathering some new blood. Still waiting to hear from a couple of others...TheBusDriver, Numbers, and Happy in particular. Be sure to sign up soon guys.

Oh, BTW, we have another table as well. Once I figure out a way to fit three tables up in this place, we can get some real MTT's going. New table holds 8 max. All together we have enough for 26 players...like I said, I need to do a layout first though. We'll use it this Thursday...should fit in the room much better with two tables of eight, unless anyone has an objection to 8player final table??
  • Sorry guys but I have still been having trouble with my "champions page", this is why I have not updated the pics. I will email a buddy to look into it again for me right now.

Aj, I now may be able to make tomorrow's game but I will not know until around 6:30pm. If a last minute extra is ok I will call you but if not I understand completely.
  • Not a problem, Bill. Give me a call at home either way. I'll put you down as tenative for now. Thanks.

BTW, if league members have not noticed yet, Esool is organizing a charity game for a fellow forum member Woodman, whose family has been stricken with cancer recently, forcing him to sell his poker business/inventory. Details can be found in the Home Games section. The game is take place in Feb. and the buyin is $60+$15 ($15 goes directly to Woodman) at the Airport Club. Bill is asking that in order to reserve your seat, to pay the $15 in advance. If you're interested in attending, or just want to contribute to this worthy cause, I can collect the advancements (or if Bill can make it tonight, give it to him). This will reserve your seat for the tournament.
  • Looks like a good game shaping up! I'll be there :D:D
  • You're IN Happy.

Also added another new player, TPower's Friend. Still haven't heard from BusDriver or Numbers yet, but I assume they will be there tonight as well.

Yes, it looks like one HELL of a game so far. Up to 15 already possibly.
  • Hmmmmmmm, still no word from BusDriver... :'(