Alternatives to Neteller Funding?

I'm opening a new Party account and need to use an alternate funding source. Anyone with any experriences using anything other than neteller? I looked at firepay's website, but the max deposit is only $200/wk.

Comments

• the other downside to Firepay is that I believe it is only in Cdn Funds. So, you are going to get dinged on the exchange everytime you move your money.
  • I have registered my banking info with Party much like neteller. So you can deposit straight from the bank and they'll withdraw straight to your account. You do get dinged on the exchange but it is fair from what I remember. It's been so long since I've played there now.
  • Never had a problem with TD Visa....although you can't withdraw onto visa, therefore, must get cheque then the bank holds it because it's US and they get all flustered when you say it's a gambling site.
  • I've never had a hold put on a cheque. I've had some strange looks at me, but they've never held it. And yes TD Visa works however any mastercard I have will not.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    the other downside to Firepay is that I believe it is only in Cdn Funds. So, you are going to get dinged on the exchange everytime you move your money.

Correct, it's only CDN funds unless you have a US address, not only that if you do not use Firepay to transfer at least once to one of their 'merhcant sites' you will be charged a fee to withdrawl your money...I tried it once for Blackjack and of course the BJ site was not one of their 'merchant' sites...so instead of a nice profit of $250 (deposited $200 cashed out $450) they got me on exchange and a $10 fee for taking my money out....overall I think I lost about $30-40, still up but I will never use them again. I never did look into which sites qualify as 'merchant' sites but I have a feeling the poker sites do not.
  • get a mastercard debit card from a credit union. I have one. Theres no interest and the card only works if you have the cash in the affiliated account. Its a debit card that works anywhere mastervard is accepted. for cashout i use direct deposit into my chequing acct. The MC is great i use it all over with no worry of intrest.