Guelph Thursday!

Alright y'all!
Because posting in the ryder cup area didn't seem to get everyone out..i'm posting this game in the main forum.
This will be a 10sng, and will either be NL or Limit holdem.
Guelph team members welcome.....so is anyone who wants to help us practice!
Let me know!
M

1. Mark
2. RR Mike
3. Big Mike
4. "I'm gonna take you out" Mike (and by "i'm gonna take you out, i mean i'm going out first" mike).
5. Sandro
6. Miranda
7. Ken
8. Vegas "take all team guelph's money" Tim
9. Jay
10. Mark L or... James...
I'm not sure who is filling the last sear....My buddy mark asked for it before i got the PM from James......we'll see.. i'll let you know James!
M

Comments

• Sign me up, I wonder who Cowboy is going to say he is taking out this week? He should guess himself, then he might stay in the game a little longer.

Mike
  • Yes Mark, we are in!
  • I should be good...if you don't hear form me, assume I'll be there...

and if the buy-in's $10, maybe cowboy mike wants to 'ante' up for me??  :)
  • Sign me up if there's still room. I would love to help y'all practice.
  • done and done!! should be a good game..maybe i'll go get some change this week at the bank.
    then again..maybe i wont!
  • Hey I never said I was gonna show I might be doing something on Thursday.
    I'm not going just for spite.
    Mike :rage:
  • you know you're coming.
    we all know you are.
    you little snake.
    :)
  • Oh SO NOW EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF ME. OH I SEE HOW IT WORKS. MAYBE I SHOULD DEFECT TO ANOTHER TEAM AND TAKE YOU ALL OUT. IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL WANT. I WAS JUST TRYING TO SPICE IT UP A BIT AND SEE WHO ARE BEST PLAYERS. If you all want me to Bring my A game then be there on Thursday.
  • oh yeah i forgot. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE PLAYING AGAIN??????
  • either limit holdem, or pll omaha
    should be a blast
    !
    woot ..or something
  • Hey can you sign up Jay for thursday.
    PS. I llike the fact that your attempting to spice it up because it means you donate your dollars to me each week so keep spicing it up and making us money!!!
  • I demand limit holdem you can play oklahoma later in the week
    Fear Me
    :rage:
  • I vote for limit hold em the pl oklahoma

mike
  • your vote counts for NOTHING!
    jay is added! :)
    okay...maybe your vote counts a little..what does everyone else think.
    it's either limit or pl oaklahoma...
  • Sandro and I vote for limit :)
  • What's limit? Sounds interesting.... :D
  • limit it is! :)
    done and done and ..done
    but how will we structure 7 stud and omaha practice? i dont wanna play 7 stud, as i am really bad at it.
    what do you guys think?
    M
  • Quiane wrote:

but how will we structure 7 stud and omaha practice? i dont wanna play 7 stud, as i am really bad at it.

There is no I in team.  You will practice and you will like it  :D:rage: :fish:
  • Bring it funny man. bring it.
  • Great Game tonight!
    Lots of really tight players.....some excellent hands...a little bit of yelling!
    When it all came down to it, Ken, Jay and myself were top 3. I think at one point we were all even in chips (or thereabout). Ken went out third after going card dead (kinda), and Jay took second after also going card dead.
    Loads of fun..and watch out all you other teams........i dunno..some comment about how we're going to win and you wont.
    M
  • Mark you can no longer be considered good at trash talking. your are demoted to waterboy for all practices.
    BOOYA
    Mike