It's like 2/5 BCC on television....

Did anyone catch the WPT episode where it ws the "American Chopper" people vs. the "Trading Spaces" people?

"Mikey Jr." from AC was just HORRIBLE... it was sick.

Mark

Comments

• yeah i watched that tonight too

calls all the way down with KQ and the guy had AA with an ace on the board then the guy hits his quads
  • DrTyore wrote:
    "Mikey Jr." from AC was just HORRIBLE... it was sick.
    I couldn't say who was the worst player, it was the worst televised card game (I can't call it poker) I've seen. Didn't see it all since my brain tried to save me by rendering me unconcious (which I appreciate :) ).
  • I taped it and only watched the first 20 minutes so far, but clearly it gets much worse that the horrible play I saw already. I'm assuming I shouldn't even watch the rest?
  • Furfy wrote:
    I'm assuming I shouldn't even watch the rest?
    I don't know, I never made it that far...
  • Let's put it this way...

The one dude had something like A-6o, and was raising the entire time on a runner-runner gutshot straight draw (flop was like J-5-3, turn 7 for e.g.) when the river didn't complete his straight, I think the river hit a nine or something, he raised again, someone else re-raised themselves all in, and he USED HIS RED CARD TO ASK WHAT TO DO!!

Ooh man, how do I contact these guys to offer an invite to a nice friendly cash game?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Ooh man, how do I contact these guys to offer an invite to a nice friendly cash game?
    You want to play shark to 3 big bikers who have lots and lots of big biker friends, where the odds of getting turned into "beanie bits" are higher than winning with quads? Great idea - I'm in!
  • I saw the intro and actually watch Trading Spaces instead!

(not true, I swear)
  • beanie42 wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
    You want to play shark to 3 big bikers who have lots and lots of big biker friends, where the odds of getting turned into "beanie bits" are higher than winning with quads?  Great idea - I'm in!

Good point...

Umm.. I meant those trading spaces guys... they sucked.. yea.

Mark
  • Aside from horrible play, there is no doubt that Paul Sr. down-to-the-neck handlebar mustache is spec-friggin-tacular!