If Anyone Is Up -- Stars $5.5 + R Limit O8, Currently 2nd

24k in chips, 7k avg, 130 players left.

First is only $800 or so, but wtf.

Comments

• I play over 4 hours to get decimated by this hand. I double here and I can actually contend for top 3.

Fuckin poker. :D

10th/234 meh. :'(

I wasn't trying to trap, I wanted to see a cheap flop with a low cluster of cards. I had enough chips to get away from the hand with a crappy flop. I didn't bet the turn as I wan't too excited about my 7 kicker. Looking back, I guess he would have raised any ace preflop and I should have bet the turn (at the time I did put him on the other ace as it was folded around to us, making the case A much more likely in his hand) -- this guy would have called anyhow based on previous hands I'd seen him play. So I lose either way. Losing sucks.

The other option would have been to let the hand go after the flop and wait for the game to get 9 handed giving me more time to pick up a push hand, but the seemed as good as it was gonna get.
  • That's a tough one GTA, I would have railed a bit, got in just before your first post but went straight to sleep.
    You're probably right about him calling a turn bet, he had too many chips, otherwise he likely should have folded on the flop to your raise.
    a cash is a cash though, good work