New sub-folder suggestions

Can we get a bad-beat folder under Online Games? How about a brags folder (I think it should be called DING!DING!DING!).

Sean

Comments

• ScottyZ wrote:

Fair enough. I'll consider the matter closed, although I would like to see these forums created.
  • The matter is not necessarily closed. Those are simply my thoughts on the subject.

However,

1. Sloth and I have had exchanged a few messages on this subject (both public and private). Sloth alone is in charge of deciding which folders and sub-folders exist on the forum. (Admins can create folders and sub-folders, Mods cannot.)

2. I personally will never take the moderation action of moving a thread to a sub-folder. (Either Admins or Mods could perform this task.)

My personal opinion (as a reader of the forum, not as a Mod) is that sub-folders make the forum difficult to read, since they severely degrade the "Mark All As Read" function.

For example, if I go to the "Home Games" section, and click "Mark All As Read", the threads in "Home Games" sub-folders are not marked as read.

ScottyZ