THURSDAY NITE -OAKVILLE TOURNY

Hello.....

We are running our normal Thursday / Sunday nite game in Oakville tonight. Details are as follows:

start ::: 815pm
tourny type ::: No limit texas hold em Tounry
Buy In ::: $20
chips ::: everyone starts with 1500 chips... rebuys are 750 for $10
Rebuys / add ons:::: no add ons.. rebuys are $10 for half your stack.. and are unlimited up to the 5th level...
blind structure ::: blinds start at 10 -15 and move up every 25 mins....15 - 25...... 25 - 50.... 50 - 75.... 75-150.... etc..etc
snacks/drinks ::: tourny currently is BYOB /food
length of tourny ::: tourny usually runs until 1130 - 1230 pm (size permitting)

we had 13 players out sunday.... top 4 places paid out.... we expect 7-9 players tonight already confirmed
:as

Comments

• I'd like to show for a game i;v been playing at the unit on Tues and some sundays,would like something a little closer,a friendly game.could you tell me ware. y..not
  • y..not wrote:
    I'd like to show for a game i;v been playing at the unit on Tues and some sundays,would like something a little closer,a friendly game.could you tell me ware.  y..not

ya i was gonna play @ the unit sometime too.. havent yet..... our game is pretty close to u..... competitive/friendly game for sure....

chek your email as i emailed you back with the address and whatnot.....

big chips :as
  • This is a Tourny I would like to play in if there is any space left.
  • This is a Tourny I would like to play in if there is any space left.

YUP we can reserve a spot for you.....

email me or call me for directions: 416.988.5699

we are located near Trafalgar and Upper Middle in Oakville.... :as
  • good game last nite.... 10 players.... 2 new felas from the board thanks for coming out..... and my g/f even played

payout was: $140 1st: pokeherfiend $80 2nd: Big_Chips (me) $20 3rd: Laurie (g/f).

Thanks to all who played.... we'll b playing this Sunday again around 8pm, and we hope to have two tables with 12-15 players.

Cheers :as