Fresh fish at Pokerstars

I just wanted to comment on the change in play I've noticed in low limit on Stars. In the summer I played a lot there (30,000+ hands), and I must say that the play was pretty tame. Tables were normally "good" if they had a VPIP of 30%, and the plays I saw were nowhere near as bad as I've see on Party for the past several months. I'm finally back playing at Stars after all this time away since I kept checking and consistantly found several tables with at least 35% VPIP. Now I'm sitting at tables that I think are as loose as the Party ones I've played at. I've players at my tables with 80% VPIP like on Party and several others 40%+.

I'm just really glad thats there now a lot of fish on Stars because I think it is by far the best site. The only thing that was wrong with it before was the lack of big fish, but I think the new VIP program is taking care of that nicely.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Can't say I have, but I've always avoided Pokerstars ring games like the plague for the reasons you'd already mentioned. What limits are you referring to? I still find the vast selection of tables at Party to be more to my liking, but I might have to check things out as I still have a bunch of old Stars bonuses to clear anyways...
  • I'm talking specifically about 1/2, but I've noticed looser 2/4 tables. The 1/2 tables also peak later in the night.
  • I never playy ring at Stars anymore, no rakeback, etc. Way back when I always found the low limiit 6max as beatable as anywhere else.