Need Ideas to fund poker account...

Alright. Its my problem of the day. I am under 21 or 19 or 18 and I have been doing extremly well at the SNG's (play money) and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how I could get some money onto a site so I can either play some freerolls or SNG's.

Comments

• Ask your parents... :P

Sorry, I had to say it. No offense.
  • Try www.royalvegaspoker.com and www.7sultanspoker.com

Both sites give you $10 FREE into your account (REAL MONEY), no credit card required. I know for 7sultanspoker that when you cash out, you have to play at least 75 raked hands, and make a $20 deposit (minimum). I feel that some of the competition is weak due to this offer, and there are alslo 2 DAILY $1000 Freerolls, in which top 130 are awards prize money, with maximum entrants of 3000 (may seem like a lot, but there are only lke 500 after the first break) and if you play it tight early on, you can double up easily as these people just play for fun. For RVP, i am unsure about the cashout policy.

So keep holdin those cards, and GL @ the tables.

Also, if you want, you could put me as your referal :D My alias name is Tilter , but thats up to you to decide

also, www.gamingclubpoker.com gives free $15 (also Tilter is my alias). Also, i won my first $700 on 7sultanspoker.com
  • Didn't RVP get rid of the free $10 promotion? Their cashout policy is the same as 7Sultan's I think.
  • Snoman, email me at drunkengambler@yahoo.com.
    I will help you get started for real money at partypoker.
    Kevin
  • Western Union accepts money orders to PartyPoker.
  • Jay wrote:
    Didn't RVP get rid of the free $10 promotion? Their cashout policy is the same as 7Sultan's I think.
    I think they did get rid of it for about a month, but they are doing the same promotion now. They also had a 100% Match bonu son your first deposit up to $40, so I quickly took advantage of that.