RiverRatJosh's Thursday Bridge Club Tourny now 150$ + Bounty!! freezeout!

Our Bi weekly 150$ freezeout continues this thursday at the Regal St. Clair Bridge club.
And has now been reduced to a 100$ freeze out with a 20$ bounty!!In the Bathurst and Lawrence area. (email me for details,or call 647 999 0089 to ask me)
The tourney has spawned off into a 4-5 table event each time with a cash game that starts soon after tourney start that stretches off into the early morning. The crowd is what I am most proud of, as they are a mix of real good people and poker enthusiasts, including some Forum Members.

The 20$ Bounty seems to be highlighting this event by paying out 20$ cash for each player you knock out of the game. In theory one can finish 14th be out of the money but have taken 5 guys out, and get 100$ cash back. This makes for a fun evening of poker that doesn't burn too big a hole in the pocket.

Which brings me to mention the lowest VIG in town. never more than 15% on the tourney, and never more than 5$ max on a cash game. The kinks are al worked out, and it just a plain fun event that keeps getting better.

The side game action has been so great and enjoyable, the off thursdays have been dedicated to cash game action.

Come check out what all the fuss is about.

RiverRatJosh.

Comments

• This tourney on this week? not sure if this is the off week or not?
  • This Tourney Has been so successfull we run every week now!!! including this thursday!!

Josh
  • reminder for this thursday
  • hey josh ... had a great time, I will be back soon :D

Anyone who enjoys playing a cash game with me will LOVE the action here :D
    I was one of slowest players there!
  • Reminder for this thursday.....

New structure......$100 plus bounty......

reduced to price players back into the game.
  • I've played this tourney a few times.

Well run and lotsa fun.
  • We are on for thursday night
  • Whats the rake on the tourney? And whats the cash game level?
  • Rake on tourney never more than 15%

Cash game is 2-4 or 2-5 no limit.

we go every other thursday for the tourney. Next tourney day is May 4th

However the cash game goes every week with some sit n go's