Is there Jan 14 after 6pm tourney or game?

Just trying to look for a game, preferably tourney, for Saturday night. Anyone have one going on?

Comments

• Your location would help.
  • you are going to have to be a little more specific. Where you are located, game type, buy in ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • I am considering going to a freeroll poker tournament in Kitchener on Saturday 2 PM, so I am also looking for a later game anywhere between Kitchener and Mississauga.  Otherwise, I will just play in the freeroll at St. Louis Oakville at 8:30 PM.
    Buy-in: up to $300
    Type: Mainly tourney but if I have to settle for a cash game so be it
  • I'm hosting a cash game tomorrow..2/4 nl
    If interested PM or call
    Damian 574-7045
    Buy-in: up to $300
    Type: Mainly tourney but if I have to settle for a cash game so be it

How about here... Highly recommended.... Kitchener.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7206.0
  • compuease wrote:
    How about here... Highly recommended....  Kitchener.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7206.0
    Thanks Jeff, however the tourney starts at noon. Side games should be starting around then, though :)
  • Yeah I'm guessing with some of the players coming, there will be a line up for the side games by about 12:15