Fridays @ The Airport Club ( Tournament & Live Games)

Hello everyone,

Tonight we start the action with a $75 Tournament with registration at 8:30pm, and the tournament will start at 9PM. We will no longer be accepting late registrations and the tournament will start right at 9pm. We will be at the club and opening the doors at 7:30pm, and if enough people came early we would run a mini Sit n Go while everyone waited.

Once the tournament is over we will open the tables for the live games, we will be running 1/2 NL and 5/5 NL games. The games run all night long and usually do not break until noon on Saturdays.

We are seeing more and more new faces everynight and hopefully we can see a few tonight as well.

See everyone at the river,

The Airport Club
416-670-2499

Comments

• Can you post some details: blind schedule, starting chips, etc?

I haven't played here before. Can someone PM me details on address, their impression of the club, rake, etc?

Thanks.
  • I will let you know Monday, I think I will make the trip down on Sunday.

Prophet 22
  • But I want to play on Friday... :'(
  • Pkrface,

Our Friday tourny is a $75 Freezeout registration is at 8:30pm, starts at 9pm.

The tourny structure is every starts with 5000 in chips and the blinds start at 25/50 and progress every 20 minutes.

The tournys are tons of fun and after that we have great live games running as well.

Hopefully seeyou tonight and call me at 416-670-2499 for directions