COOK CREW MAIN EVENT - DINNER OF PEPI'S!

Hey all

As a favour to the host for this Saturday's "Cook Crew Main event" tournament.  I have been asked to be the official Pepi's ordering monkey.  So, here's the deal:

2 Pizzas = $30 (This should also cover taxes and tips) and we will order based on 2 people / pizza.  For the mathematically challenged.... stop playing poker.. really, I mean, come on!  For the LAZY however.. that will work out to 7.50 per person.   (NOTE:  I've not confirmed with beanie42 if these are 3 topping mediums, but that is my assumption.  This means you should be getting 4-5 sliches for the money).  The person you are paired with (i.e. 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, etc) will be your pizza partner.  You two will share that pizza.  Shame be on he who eats from another pie, for they do so on pain of death (or mockery and angry hungry poker players).

The plan is that you select from the 5 options below, post in this thread which option you'd like, and we'll stick people as they go.  Also, if you could offer a "secondary" option so that we can balance out any odd numbers.  This offer is open to any attendees at the Cook Tournament this Saturday.  We need to order by Friday afternoon, so you basically need to decide Thursday or Firday morning.

OPTION 1:  Pepperoni / Ground Beef / Italian Sausage (Coronary Delight)

1.  DrTyore Mark
2.  Pinhead Brad
3.  Pkrface (BU:  Hawaiian)
4.  Easy Amanda
5.  Trevor
6.  Ante River (BU: Hawaiian)
7.  Sir Watts
8.  TwoThree Brad (Geez, I shoulda known!)
9.  Docta K
10.Special K

OPTION 2:  Pepperoni / Ham /  Pineapple (Hawaiian)

1.  G2 Greg (BU Coronary)
2.  Jenn
3.  Westside Wes

OPTION 3:  Mushrooms / Onions / Green Olives (Vegetarian - you freaks)

OPTION 4:  Ham / Onions / Feta Cheese (Pepi's  "Light" <snicker>)

OPTION 5:  Salami / Onions / Bacon (Breath Buster)

1.  Witchdoctor (BU:  Coronary)
2. ItsaMe (BU: Coronary)

So.. please sign up ASAP

Comments

• DrTyore wrote:
    official Pepi's ordering monkey

Wow are you sure you can seamlessly handle the transition from donkey to monkey and then possibly back to donkey?
    You probably shouldn't stress yourself so much Mark

And you can sign me up for the coronary delight :D
  • Sign me up for Option 2 - Hawaiian. I'll take the coronary as my backup.

/g2
  • Ok give me a coronary with a backup in Hawaii.
  • Hey Mark, that MSN msg meant that I would like to be put down for some coronary delights....mmmmmm, I love me some meat.
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I've not confirmed with beanie42 if these are 3 topping mediums, but that is my assumption
    3-topping Large
  • Breath Buster for me....god bless those at my table!!!
  • A coronary for me and a hawaiian for Jenn.

Thanks for doing this Mark!
  • Option 2 for me please.
  • coronary with a HW back-up...thanks!
  • Coronary me please.
  • Mark! I can't belive that you did not auto put me down for the Meat Madness!
  • Option 1 for me.
  • COUPLE OF UPDATES HERE

Just so everyene knows: They are in fact LARGE pizzas now, so you're getting more blockage for your buck...

Secondly: We will be ordering only EXACTLY the number of pizzas we need, so don't be a mooch thinking "I'll just buy some off people" This happens all the time. Nobody likes it. You look cheap, and the bigger kids will laugh at you. Pony up the $7.50

Mark
  • FOR SURE THE CORONARY. sock it to me.
  • Does Pepi's do salads??
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Does Pepi's do salads??

?

Who the hell are you man?

Mark
  • Since nobody seems to want to stink up Trev's house with me...my second choice is the coronary!!!
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Does Pepi's do salads??

i expected more from you... what have you done with tom?
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Does Pepi's do salads??

I blame his lady! Tom come back to us please!
  • Witchdoctor - Since I am getting some flack for taking a route that wont put me in a coma at the table - I would go for that pizza.

However, since there are only two of us could we make some changes - do you do Banana Peppers on your za?
  • A: They don't have banana peppers

B: Stick to the plan

Mark :)
  • haha, mark is the pizza wench, i love it.
  • It is Pizza Nazi by the way, and there is good reason why he wants to stick to his left wing ideas.
  • I'll do the Breath Buster not because I'm a Little girl who likes salads and can't have one.. TOM, but because last time a had the Coronary pizza I ended up a sleep on Trev's couch.

Coronary as back up. :D
  • LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR PEPI'S

Just a reminder and a bump all, but today is the last chance to sign up for Pepi's pizza for Saturday's tournament. Come on now people, there's like 50 of you out there! I will be forwarding the list to Beanie42 at 1:00p.m. today!

Mark