$60 Freezeout Tournament In Mississauga Friday Jan 20th 8pm

The 20th Floor Poker Club will be hosting a $60 Freezeout on this Friday the 20th at 8pm sharp followed by a 1/2 & 2/5 NL Cash game. We are located in Mississauga. Major intersection is Bloor & Dixie. Free food, drinks as always. PM me or email me to be added to the list or if you have any questions. Payouts will be 50/30/20% respectively.

1. Azul T.
2. Tony P.
3. George B.
4. Jimmy T.
5. Reserved For Tony P.
6. Reserved For Tony P.
7. Reserved For Tony P.
8. Gaunt (tentative)
9. Wetts1012
10. Darryl W
11. RKBadly
12. Reserved for RKbadly
13. Rserved for RKbadly

Comments

• Few spots still available for our freezeout as well as a 1/2 nl game that will follow
  • how many spots are left open?

how many are in the tourny?

thanks for your info.

:as
  • We will be having two tables running. We have had 16 people that say they are going to play but only 11 that have confirmed 100% so far. So we're either going to have two tables of 11 each or split them into 7 - 9 playing each depending on the turnout.
  • Congratulations to Richard R. who won our first freeze out tourney of the year. We had a total of 18 players with 1st place walking away with $540. Noteable 2nd and 3rd went out to Azul and Ryan. Our 2/5 NL cash game was also a success with lots of action and the table finally breaking at 4am. We will be doing once again next week Friday January 20th in interested in playing RSVP today as seats will fill up fast!!
  • Spots filling up fast already up to 10 players few spots remaning if interested pm me for more details or to be added to the list.
  • One day left for registration game starts 8pm sharp on friday 1/2 & 2/5 nl game following.
  • Interested here. Get back to me on location, sent you a PM.