$75 Sit n Go Kitchener

This is a Rake free event!!!
We will be hosting a $75 Sit n Go....
Jan 11th
8pm start

1200 chips to start
blinds 5-10 first 2 rounds 20 min, 15 min after
the pay outs will be as follows:

first gets 50%, second gets 30% and third gets 20% ( top three pay outs)

PLEASE IF interested Reply back ASAP because seating is limited....
Bring your own Snacks and Beverages

call Damian at 519-574-7045 or Abdul at 519-807-2585

There will be a 1/2 nl game after...you don't have to register for the sit n go to play in the cash game.
Hope to see you here........  :ah :ad

Comments

• Damian, I honestly don't want to sound like I am riding you but why post this twice?

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7460.0
  • 1.  Dooley
    2.  Paulo
    3.  Sammy A.K.A MaFiA365 A.K.A Pure_Hustla1
    4.  Ventura
    5.  Patty
    6.  Deamon
    7.  Mikey Mike
    8. Anthony

Wait list : Call Damian at 519 574 7045 to reserve a seat....
  • Once again I want to put out a personal bounty on doolys head, 10 bucks to any one that takes him down.

Your no good dooly....no good....got you by the nuts!!!!!!
  • Damian, I honestly don't want to sound like I am riding you but why post this twice?

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7460.0

Thank you for your on going interest!!!
  • There has been some things said here about Damian and the game he runs. For the record, I have played at his place and had a good time. Damian has always been kind to me and brought more than his share of friend to West Side Poker Club events in the past and I know he will continue to do so in the future.

The main difference or the one that I would like to focus on is that Damian club is really for the high rollers. He advertizes 2 and 3 thousand in pots. I can't compete at that level. So it is hard for me to get out. I told him if his 75.00 sit n go was on tuesday, I would have gone, but his was held the same night as mine.

People will go where they feel comfortable bottom line. West Side Poekr Club has had as low as numbers as 27 in a tournament after 58 said they were coming. Now we get over 100 at our events.

On another note.

I have always found it best if there is something you didn't like about a persons game to respond to them in a PM and let them bring the answer to the public form.

Just my thoughts. Good luck to Damian and Abdual in the Canadians at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent Wilson aka Prophet 22

West Side Poker Club
  • Thank you very much Brent, your support is greatly appreciated...
    I wouldn't call my game the game for high rollers...many guys have bought in for $100 and lasted thought the night...more importantly made great $$$$$ cause their poker players and not gamblers.  The key is simply to get here early before the larger amounts of cash start coming onto the table.  And yes at times some guys go on tilt and loose too much.

My main focus is to keep my players comfortable...that's why i give so much back to my players...look out for up coming free rolls.

However I am planing to open my doors to a wide variety of games...I love doing small tournaments and sitngos.  My place will be re-locating in the next month so I can have more then just one table and one game.  However I don't think I'm ready to compete with the quality of tournaments that WEST SIDE offers.

I think the key is for everyone in our poker community to stand united and support each other...Please don't cast judgment on my game unless you have attended and seen what I offer.

If your not comfortable with jumping on my table right away..pleas fell free just to pop by for a drink and check things out... I'll be more then happy to host you.

Hope to see everyone at a poker table soon :ah :ad