Rakeback question

How does the rakeback system work if you already have an account setup at a site. I play cash games on pokerroom, can I setup some sort of a rakeback system or does that require a whole new account.
thanks

Red

Comments

• AFAIK, you generally have to setup a new account. I know you can get setup with a rakeback deal through Eurobet (which is basically now a PR skin). That being said, I hardly play using my rakeback deal anymore. I'm either whoring a bonus, or playing Party (the games are just too soft there to NOT play).
  • As Scoob suggested, you could simply sign with another skin of the same network.

I have heard if you track down a good affiliate who has a good relationship with the pokerroom, they may be able to get you linked to them, and you can then receive your RB.
  • I use rakebacks.com and have never had a problem, check the site then email them. Eurobet is now pokerroom so it's pretty easy to get set up.

Rakerebatereview.com is pretty comprehensive.
  • I use rakebreak.com. The only thing with eurobet is you need a different e mail than the one poker room has or else your account won't be set up.
  • Any decent affiliate whould be able to walk you throught what you need to do.

Joe -- do you really like mulitabling on PokerRoom vs most other sites? I find the software so clunky.
  • Lately their software has been crap, lots of crashes etc. I'm doing very well there so I'm not leaving till I cool off a bit. It took a lot of getting used to because at first I didn't like their software at all. But then again I'm not a big fan of graphics etc.
  • I have a question of my own. If you have a rakeback account at a site can you generally also take advantage of reload bonuses?
  • zero wrote:
    I have a question of my own. If you have a rakeback account at a site can you generally also take advantage of reload bonuses?

I believe most sites deduct any bonuses from your rakeback. You may get partial rakeback along with the bonuses, for example at UB. I can't remember what the situation is at Absolute (of course, I have heard nothing but bad things about getting paid in a timely manner at Absolute)