IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

My new avatar beats all of your hands down.

check check check check check check check check x eternity!
warnwarn.giftest warning. Don't worry.
warnmute.gif

Comments

• Haha, very cool. It kinda looks like KGB is in some kind of intense boxing match though. Or he turrets.
  • tis' a very nice avatar indeed Tinman.
  • I am sure it will win the "avatar that got really old the fastest" award too. Bring back the dancing banana!
  • I find it disturbing but cool nonetheless.  I'm always searching for new avatars.  I think since I've been here (member #52) I've had the following avatars:

The King of Hearts
    House of Cards
    "stp" oil symbol
    poison bottle
    The "flash" symbol
    Stuey Griffin

I know the stp one was a fan of many, perhaps I'll bring it back one day.....

stp
  • I have seen an avatar of 2 semi naked disco bunnys somewhere on this site which is better than any of those !!!
    Please send me that picture whoever you are ..........lol
  • Nice one, Tinman! Although I think it looks like KGB is at a Rave!!

As for the best avatar, my vote is with Zithal's old "I'VE GOT THE NUTS!" squirrel.

It made me chuckle EVERY time I saw it. (Bring it back Rob!!!)

Cheers

JohnnieH
  • I am sure it will win the "avatar that got really old the fastest" award too.  Bring back the dancing banana!

ya what ever happened to some of the old members! I am thinking of Literation, Yorkpoker, Dan 808, Dennis187, garro and am sure you guys can think of some others that were regular contributors that have disappeared.

Some one should p.m. them to get them back.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Nice one, Tinman! Although I think it looks like KGB is at a Rave!!

As for the best avatar, my vote is with Zithal's old "I'VE GOT THE NUTS!" squirrel.

It made me chuckle EVERY time I saw it. (Bring it back Rob!!!)

Cheers

JohnnieH

Ask and ye shall recieve.
  • LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!
  • Tin Man
    it is Official
    quite the picture
    Still counting the votes
  • Ok, so how do you go about making one of those movie clips into an avatar? Easty to make a simple picture, but can't see how to make an AVI or such into your avatar.
  • compuease wrote:
    Ok, so how do you go about making one of those movie clips into an avatar?   Easty to make a simple picture, but can't see how to make an AVI or such into your avatar.
    Animated GIF I believe. I thought you were into computers...
  • compuease wrote:
    Ok, so how do you go about making one of those movie clips into an avatar?   Easty to make a simple picture, but can't see how to make an AVI or such into your avatar.

I must admit, I didnt make this avatar. I wouldn't know how. I "borrowed" it from the internet! (gasp/shock/awe)
  • I think its about time for me to go and acquire one too. I saw this nice TML spinning one somewhere, but forgot where. Where did you find this one TinMan?
  • if you look at it for more than about 10 seconds it gets a little scary. I thought it was a virus!!!LOL
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    compuease wrote:
    Animated GIF I believe. I thought you were into computers...
    Actually the question wasn't about how to make an animated gif or similar, actually a much easier question. How do you make it display on here?  I can do it on FCP but the same process doesn't seem to work for me.
    Never mind, figured it out
  • How do i resize an Avatar, I've been trying some pictures i have and can't because they are the wrong size.

I'm completely illiterate computer wise

Help me. Please
  • Do I win?
  • compuease wrote:
    Do I win?

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!

Jeff has the best avatar. But my favorite is still that squirrel.

Would someone be willing to help me with mine? I'd love to have my hand laying down a hot riff on my guitar!!
    JohnnieH
  • ya you win, but the mods will make you change it or get banned.
  • Dead Money wrote:
    ya you win, but the mods will make you change it or get banned.

Bah humbug.. Ok then.... Please, please, don't ban me... How would I ever find my poker fix...

I changed it ....
  • That's OK Jeff,

I prefer beaver anyway.

JohnnieH
  • Can't there be a Avatar Hall of Fame , I missed Jeff's from yesterday, only heard about it. Johnnie, be realistic the squirrel should be wearing jockey's, those puppy's are gonna hurt when he gets old LOL
    Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • And the winner of best forum avatar goes to
    *drumroll please*
    esool's man in diaper
  • Teddy KGB is causing me migraines.  Most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Movie was good, but, that Fking avatar has to go.

Nice beaver Jeff...not surprised its so hairy, considering you are in Milton.
  • westside8 wrote:
    I think its about time for me to go and acquire one too. I saw this nice TML spinning one somewhere, but forgot where.

Woohoo! Got it!
  • Now the forum really looks like Vegas, complete with annoying flashing signs everywhere! <sarcasm>Yay!</sarcasm>
  • My avatar is animated, if you look closely. Vegas, it ain't pretty!

stp
  • Beanie
    Took the Annoying Flashing Avatar away
    May change again, to support Jeff
    Stay tuned

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS