OMAHA - Online practice at pokerroom - play money

Hey all

I'm going to set up a private table to play OMAHA for those interested in learning the game a bit better. This could be a great chance for those that are involved in the upcoming Royal Cup tournament (is that what it's called now?) Omaha games.

Anyways... this will take place on MONDAY JANUARY 9, 2006 at about 8:30p.m.

Site: POKERROOM

TABLE DIRECTIONS: Go to "Ring Games", then click on "Private Tables", and select "Low (Play)". My table will be called "BLERG's OH" and it's "$10 - $10" game....

Anyways.. to keep out the strangers (they're scary) I'm going to tell anyone who wants to play should add in their invite request my nickname "DrTYORE", otherwise your invitation request will be rejected.

If you'd like to PM me so that I can get an idea as to who is interested, that would be great. Also, if you're not on pokerroom, let me know so that I can do the referral thing and we'll both get some cash. :)

Mark

Comments

• Great idea, I'll be there!!!
  • I'll be there too.
  • I'll try and be there, too.
  • I'll be watching The World Series of Poker PLO Event while playing on TSN. Kitchener PLO players, you might want to watch this and learn how to play.

stp
  • PokerStars is also having an Omaha Hi/Lo No Limit Play Money MTT thats starting at 815 for anyone interested.
  • I'm in that also, who are you wes?

stpboy77
  • I don't have enough chips to enter... anyone got some play money they can lend me?
  • Sure find me...
  • I was going to play, until I came back and realized it was actually starting at 8:02 instead of the 8:15 I thought I saw.
    I should've known better since PS freerolls never start at 815. I guess it will the $3R and the PR tonight for me.
  • Hey all

Sorry for the delay, but the table is now available.

Come on in, and remember to use the password "DRTYORE"

Mark
  • I am having troubles getting access. Ever since my Norton Security was updated I cannot access half my poker programs or my e-mail. Stupid Norton.
  • stpboy wrote:
    Kitchener PLO players, you might want to watch this and learn how to play.

stp

It looks pretty easy. How can you lose when you get four cards to start?
  • thanks for setting up the session Mark...sorry about the brain fart when trying to dump chips STP.....I was trying to maximize what you'd get not realizing I put us in position to race for the chips...doh! I'm smart...SMRT!

Omaha is a crazy game!
  • Thanks for setting this one up Mark. Unforunately, first little while dumping 5000 play money chips to you when you had a boat to my flush, then higher flush to mine. Now maybe a few more (maybe even 7 card stud) before the actual day?
  • Anyone interested theres a freeroll Omaha game about to start on stars at about 12:15, or a 7 card stud at 5pm

I'll be there under DustyWallet