partypoker.com

have to say headr lots of bad stories about partpoker decided to drop a lil cash and try it anyways and have realized it is a scam!!! first i had a str8 on the flop, the guy had pocket jacks so he nailed trips, there was a seven on board , hes all in so am i, the river pairs teh seven and gets him a full house over my str8. the next hand i get pocket aces, flop come a,q,2, 3 hearts, then nuttin then another heart i dont have one the guy had 1 and i lose again, switch tables and get sucked out again 3 more times by the river with bullshit , and now i officially am never going back to that scamhole!!!! thx and goodbye!!

Comments

• I'm pretty sure I've cashed out more from Party than from any other online poker site.

But then again, everyone knows that I'm rigged.
  • LOL! Why would a poker site risk millions of dollars to screw people. They don't have to. Think of how much they are making with every hand. Do you think you are the first player to have Aces cracked on the river?
  • Fixed, fixed, fixed, it's all a scam. Blah, blah, blah. Beat it fool :'(
  • I have to agree with KidPoker. That is the only explanation it is not as if cards are random and the odds work against you sometimes. Don't you fools know that pocket Aces CANNOT be cracked without some sort of rigging? Come on now. I have never seen a flush end up beating trips. NEVER. It only happens at Party Poker and Poker Stars and Paradise, Rama, Brantford, my house, the house down the street, and a few other million places, but that's it.
  • I just don't get why some people are not smart enough to buy the tin foil hats needed to blobk out the sattelite signals Party uses to scam people. They are a great investment.

Otherwise look at what happens, Party continues to risk it's billion dollar business to scam non aware bad players of their 30 bucks or so which is clearly evident based on their selective memory of a few hands or a couple standard bad beats.

Hey, it's the original poster's fault he dove in without the required tin foil hat.
  • Did any one watch the WPT this week-end?

There was so many suck outs there I thought they were playing on the internet.

My question for kidpoker is what limit were you playing and did you ever bluff and show it?

I know I have made some bad calls because I thought people were bluffing and then have sucked out on them on the river.
  • What a great name for an online poker site - "Scamhole Poker" Anyone interested in a joint startup venture?

Scamhole Poker - where the fishies eat the sharks... for breakfast.
  • Scamhole Poker...I love it and I am willing to invest. We'll have Bots who chase to win on the river so that the winnings go to us instead of the other players. We'll pay off auditors etc, to make things look legit.

I say we set up the operations in Tijuana or Bogota.
  • Nooner81 wrote:
    I say we set up the operations in Tijuana or Bogota.

I prefer Tropicana or Borgata.

Actually, I think Scamhole Poker has been done. Just ask Dutch Boyd.
  • This kind of stuff *NEVER* happens live...right DrTyore?
  • I think live poker is more rigged than on line.  Some of the worst beats I've had happened live.  After all at one tourney (MDS and GTA were both at the table) I had my trip kings that I flopped beat on an all in by Q's..... he flopped a set too and the turn brought another Q....imagine that..... If this were on line instead of a brick happening on the river I would have hit quads tooo and really sucked out.   Only in live poker.......

That's why I only play on line so bad beats like this don't happen.

Thanks for letting me rant  :rage:

:)
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I think live poker is more rigged than on line.  

That's right. Aces NEVER get cracked at MY home game.

Oh...wait
  • kidpoker wrote:
    have to say headr lots of bad stories about partpoker decided to drop a lil cash and try it anyways and have realized it is a scam!!! first i had a str8 on the flop, the guy had pocket jacks so he nailed trips, there was a seven on board , hes all in so am i, the river pairs teh seven and gets him a full house over my str8. the next hand i get pocket aces, flop come a,q,2, 3 hearts, then nuttin then another heart i dont have one the guy had 1 and i lose again, switch tables and get sucked out again 3 more times by the river with bullshit , and now i officially am never going back to that scamhole!!!! thx and goodbye!!

Kid,
    Ok, you took a few bad beats. Welcome to the 'Party'

If you can't beat the players @ Party, then you need to look @ YOUR game. I opened an account there on New Years Eve, and DOUBLED my money since! I've found that the ring games there are the softest I've ever seen. Almost everbody plays every hand! So, yes, you'll get sucked out on a few times but in the long run, you should end up ahead.

Be patient, and good things will come your way.

Good Luck

JohnnieH