GAME OVER!!! Damians cash game 2/4 No limit

Late start as always but the game finally came together, thank you for your support!!!

1.Mr Lipton (poker forum member)
2.Patrik 'pparent' (poker forum member)
3.Abdul (poker forum member)
4.AJ
5.Sam (poker forum member)
6.Moe
7.Mingh 'the master' (poker forum member)
8.Another Damian
9.Brent
10.Joel
11.Dave
12.Ryan
13.Anthony (poker forum member)
14.Ron

Great game guys.....7 guys cashed out up...Congratulations

Why do I do this live update, cause i want to see you guys out here.....I've been working so hard to run a solid, fun filled poker environment. I'm looking for solid players that call them selves POKER PLAYERS....yes the guys that come here throw $$$$$ on the table, some are just pure gambler;, but if you concider yourself a good player is this not your dream come true?
What can you expect when you get here....
The BEST poker table around
Professional Dealer (over 20 years exp.)
Full Bar (5 types of beers, plus full arrangement of liquor)
Real cards

Please feel free to give me some feed back, let me know what your looking for!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the game will continue until the morning
Call for seating
Damian 519 574-7045

Comments

• Enthralling, can you please post this under 4 different threads as usual, just one doesn't do a 5 man $20 sng justice
  • Real cards

Whoa. No one offers that.

All kidding aside, I agree with GTA. Posting a thread about a live cash game involving little, if any, forum members is pointless.
  • Some people just don't have respect for my effort....Thank you for your support GTA Poker and Flint Bones.....

"Speak ill of no man....and all the good I know everybody"
  • You're right, I don't respect your constant effort to promote yourself. Do you see any other Home Game offer live updates and consistantly promote their games in other threads?

I'll answer for you. It's no.

There are a few exceptions. Zithal's Tournament of Champions had updates. Of course those updates were requested by other forum members that were not in attendance.
  • Do you see any other Home Game offer live updates and consistantly promote their games in other threads?
    I don't know if I'd consider a game that takes a rake to be a 'home' game per se. This is the reason it is being promoted so thoroughly.

But there really isn't anywhere else to post it, I guess.
  • It does not seem that more then one or two forum guys even play at this game, so seeing live updates is pretty pointless to post. It is like posting live updates to the Gemini awards...you might recognize one or two of the names, but who cares!!!!
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Do you see any other Home Game offer live updates and consistantly promote their games in other threads?
    I don't know if I'd consider a game that takes a rake to be a 'home' game per se. This is the reason it is being promoted so thoroughly.

But there really isn't anywhere else to post it, I guess.

Sure there is. In the Advertising section. If you read the posts they sound more like an ad than come over to my place and play poker.

I have nothing personal against Damian. For some reason the constant promotion of these raked games bothers me. No one else promotes it to the extent that these games are promoted. I would be more understanding if a larger number of forum members played or even if there was more than one table.

If you feel there is a need to update the forum during the course of a game you should update it in the original thread. That seems to be the standard that everyone else follows. This section is getting cluttered enough with the amount of games going on.
  • I don't blame Damian for trying to drum up some business for his raked game. All the guys running poker rooms do it but you are right, it could be done more subtly.
  • I say let him keep doing it.......... if he keeps posting how much he is gettin on the table each night, and that it's raked, and that the booze is free, the only business he'll get is the damn cops.

keep it up damian

Johnny
  • Thank you for your comments....everything you guys feed back to me I take into serious consideration. I only have my players best interest in mind. It do take pride in my game, and I'm doing everything I can to make your night here enjoyable. I'm very sorry if your not interested in seeing live updates...but please don't forget this forum is for everyone...if your not interested simply don't read.

Once again thank you everyone for your support....even the negative feed back.

"I speak ill of no man....and all the good I know everybody"

Good luck everyone!!!!! Big cards, big cards... :ah :ad