Poker Tracker Questions/Help/Tips

OK, OK, so I've decided to try this tool out as I'm returning to online cash games. I'm playing exclusively 5 10 6max tables, mostly on Party and SunPoker. Anyone with useful tips on utilizing this program to my maximum advantage, I'd appreciate it.

Right now my main questions are:

1. can I overlay player stats onto the table?

2. can I have PTracker automatically track my table without placing each player in their little poker table thingy on the "Game Time" tab?

3. can I limit the stats to only include hands where the table is 5-6 handed?

Thanks all

Comments

• 1: I use gametime to display instant stats for each player right on the table. Its free and workd good on my laptop even if I 3 table.
    2: No idea but I would like to know the answer
    3: You can set all sort of options with pt so I imagine thats one of them. I would have to look in PT.
    As a side note, when I use PT with gametime my game is improved greatly. I would say that PT has paid for itself 50 times already. Great tool.

Red
  • 1. Gametime - are you referring to the Ptracjer tab that shows you the little poker table? If so, how do you superimpose it onto a Party table? If not, then to what are you referring?

Thanks
  • 1: You need to download a program called GameTime Plus. This will overlay what you need on your party window. Alternatively, you can purchase a program called PokerAce HUD. $25. Both are stickies linked in the pokertracker forum. I'd highly recommend browsing their forum if you really want to learn more about PT.

2: Yes, but you need GT+ or PAHUD. PAHUD will autodetect when you start playing on Party and overlay things automatically. GT+ you need to start importing hands, then you tell it to load the table and it does the rest.

3: Yes. in Pokertracker there are many filters that you can set... one of them is to only display hands where the hand has X players or less.
  • Thanks Hork I was getting ready to reply and actually read all the posts before hand.....

GTA: Gametime plus is my preferred tool at party. I have actually paid for PAHUD and while you can configure it more than GT+ I find it a pain. I bought it only because GT+ had issues on poker room which have now all been resolved.
  • Yeah, I downloaded GT+, thanks everyone. I don't use stat programs at all, but I can see where it can help me a bit here and there, especially when starting at a new table.

I tried GT+ on crypto network but can't get the stats to overlap correctly.
  • If they're showing up on the wrong players, you can actually drag them over to the right position... Should only have to do this once. Not sure if that is what you're talking about though.
  • Link for this software?