Tonight @ The Airport Club

Hello everyone,

We have completed our first week in the new unit and everyone has had amazing things to say about it. We are very pleased with our progress so far this new year. The games have been amazing this week and there has been plenty of action and new faces stopping by as well.

Tonight we start off the night with a $75 Freezeout at 8:30pm, following this we will open up some 1/2 NL and 5/5 NL games which usually run well into the next morning.

We are seeing more and more new faces everyday and hope this continues as well. We will be adding more dates and tournaments to our schedule starting next week as well. So stay posted for a new schedule of our weekly events.

See everyone at the tables tonight,

The Airport Club
416-670-2499

Comments

• The new place is nice. Well lit, lots of space, two plasma TVs and a good group of people.
    I had a lot of fun. Quite a mix of characters and no A-holes.

It was good for me to be reminded that I should stick to the tourneys and stay away from the NL cash games..
  • Esool,

Thanks for the compliments and glad you enjoyed yourself. And hopefully we can see you out more often at the new unit as well. Contact me this week to let me see these chips as I am very interested in ordering a new set.

Thanks,

The Airport Club
  • Are you guys going to have 10/20 15/30 limit any time soon? If so email me, thanks.