RYDER CUP - Online practice

Hey all

Anyone wanna get some OMAHA practice in? We're on pokerroom.com and we're at a 10-10 NL Omaha table under the "Private Tables" tab. "BLERG" is the name under the LOW (PLAY) tab.. you have to ask permission, just let me know you're from the forum.

Mark

P.S. if you're signing up for the first time, let me know on MSN and I'll refer a friend you.

Comments

• Okay...

Because total strangers seem to like to raid the table.. when you PM me for access, please use my nickname.. "DRTYORE" if the invite request doesn't have it.. you won't be let on.

Mark
  • Ryder Cup?
  • Tilter wrote:
    Ryder Cup?
    LOL - I trust this is sarcasm. :) If not, welcome back to the forum after your long absence!
  • Tilter doesn't post too much in the "Home" section Beanie!

To fully understand this craziness look at the Home Section, Tilter. It is a mess due to the highly anticipated "Royal Cup" of Poker in SW Ontario. We look for any excuse to play.
  • Hey all..

Sorry tilter... but everyone keep your eyes posted, I'm hoping to just post a night where I will setup a table of Omaha again and we can all practice.. I'll give a couple days notice I hope and then make a private table at pokerroom... again, if you don't have an account there, PM me here and I'll refer you so we can both cash in on the $

Mark